• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@MutableEarth has probably been personally measuring the Arsenal talents since they were 6 years old, probably still has the markings on the wall to show their growth year after year.

Of course, stupid me. :lol:

My Tottenham fan cousin just said he doesn't look like 185 cm, so kind of important.

darkgunner

I reckon he can get to 2012/13 Ramsey level this season, aka having a lot of game time with a few goals and assists, whilst not making too many mistakes.

A season or two of that will allow him to fully adjust to the premier league mentally and physically. Then hopefully we will see what I believe he is truly capable of, a dominating b2b midfielder with infinite stamina like 2013/14 Ramsey.

Emery will probably play it safe against Liverpool and go with Xhaka, Ceballos, and Torreira as starters, but Willock will likely also get his chance off the bench at least.

LG10

What player, my word. We’re finally reaping the benefits of the academy. Instead of having to shell 50+ M on a doucoure we can just play this demon who’s going to be the better player and is one of our own

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What player, my word. We’re finally reaping the benefits of the academy. Instead of having to shell 50+ M on a doucoure we can just play this demon who’s going to be the better player and is one of our own

Still early, but.. HELL YEAH. Very mature, similar to Guendouzi last season. We have some gems...

giphy.gif

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Smith Rowe is even better. :lol:

Hale End fc.

This is interesting. I think although ESR and Nelson may possess ability that is easier to see and may be seen as more talented, Willock has something they don't. He has complete belief in his own ability. It's actually quite scary. He is supremely arrogant and supremely confident. This isn't a young winger with the bit between his teeth taking defenders on and being able to lose the ball in the final third like Walcott at 16 or Ox at 18.

Willock is holding our midfield down at the age of 19 and doing things way beyond his years. His mentality is astounding. I don't even think I am hyping it up. It is at the elite level for his age group. It is Frenkie De Jong like in the middle of the park. There was a moment where he flicked the ball up and cleared it away in the exact same way Ceballos did under pressure on the edge of his box. He drives forward with pace and power. He is so fast and dynamic and he will get even stronger physically. It's actually scary to think of what he can develop into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom