• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Aevi

Hale End FC
I wonder how he'd do in this regime, had he accepted relinquishing control of some of his duties. There are some players I'd be interested to have seen him coach.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Packed it in and stepped down at the right time, finally admitting the time for new blood was needed. Thank you, dear Monsieur.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
still the last manager to get us CL, St. Totts day, a cup and a shield. Just been a year since he left, and we are now a club that targets top 4 officially.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I suppose this'll do here as it's Wengerball.

I know we have a thread for NLD goals, but would it be a good idea to create a thread for just Arsenal goals from the past in general?

Anyways this goal is absolutely magnificent, nothing comes of the corner but the way the players just keep calm, keep the ball and just in general are patient when trying to create a chance. The movement from Walcott to drag away the United defenders, Nasri picks up a good position and the wee turn and pass from Cesc is absolute top quality. Great stuff and a great performance that day. Tho this result was quite weird because around the same time we lost to Stoke, Villa and City all in the space of a few weeks if I recall correctly.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Tho this result was quite weird because around the same time we lost to Stoke, Villa and City all in the space of a few weeks if I recall correctly.
That was a really weird 4/5 weeks. The 4-4 draw against Sp**s before being bullied out of it at Stoke, but they came back with an incredible performance against United with Diaby and Bendtner up front. That was followed up with back to back defeats as you say to Villa/City before winning at Stamford Bridge. :confused:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That was a really weird 4/5 weeks. The 4-4 draw against Sp**s before being bullied out of it at Stoke, but they came back with an incredible performance against United with Diaby and Bendtner up front. That was followed up with back to back defeats as you say to Villa/City before winning at Stamford Bridge. :confused:

Yeah was thinking it was something like that. Also think we lost to Hull at home about a month before all this. So bizarre because that was Chelsea's 2nd defeat at the Bridge in 4 years or something like that too. We didn't play that well it was just 2 Van Persie goals quite quickly. Post Christmas I think we hit a bit of good form (as we always seemed to do around those seasons) and didn't lose for a while, of course getting to the semi-finals in CL and FA Cup. Such an odd season we were literally in a crisis especially with the Gallas stuff and him being stripped off the armband but we somehow managed to just see our way through it and ended up comfortably finishing 4th by the end.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Very sad to see this thread consigned to AM’s attic.

Still, perhaps the plonkers that come in here to make up more drivel about him dropping out of the top 4 because he was past it, rather than from relentless fan pressure, will leave it to the faithful.
No, it's only right. Nobody will ever forget what he did, but this club will be here long after me and you have got a shopping mall built on top of us. He's got a statue ffs. It'll always be there.

blaze_of_glory

I know we have a thread for NLD goals, but would it be a good idea to create a thread for just Arsenal goals from the past in general?

Anyways this goal is absolutely magnificent, nothing comes of the corner but the way the players just keep calm, keep the ball and just in general are patient when trying to create a chance. The movement from Walcott to drag away the United defenders, Nasri picks up a good position and the wee turn and pass from Cesc is absolute top quality. Great stuff and a great performance that day. Tho this result was quite weird because around the same time we lost to Stoke, Villa and City all in the space of a few weeks if I recall correctly.
Best part was when it went wide left near the start and for some reason it didn't get slammed low across the box to their CBs.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Beautiful, beautiful stuff.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom