• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wait until this forum realise how effective our midfield would be when Ceballos and Özil click, and Willock steps up to the plate as our third midfielder.

OSBK

Established Member
So many digs at Özil in this thread, can’t we just enjoy a good performance from a new midfielder? Wow.

Should be talking about how DC and Özil are going to ball us to top 4. Gonna be some silky silky foozeball

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So many digs at Özil in this thread, can’t we just enjoy a good performance from a new midfielder? Wow.

We are spunking £1.4 million per month on his wages and have seen absolute minimal return on that investment for the best part of two years. It’s completely understandable that people are frustrated, and the digs from fans, pundits and ex Arsenal players will continue unabated until he turns it around on the pitch.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We are spunking £1.4 million per month on his wages and have seen absolute minimal return on that investment for the best part of two years. It’s completely understandable that people are frustrated, and the digs from fans, pundits and ex Arsenal players will continue unabated until he turns it around on the pitch.
Makes no sense.

The guy hasn’t even played and your criticising him, in another players thread.

VancouverCanuck

Looks like a Spanish Denilson tbh. Can’t see him ever making it at Real.

Real will bet us to take him off their books at the end of the season.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What a player, and to think some didn't want him unless his contract had an option to buy!

thierrytheking14

Q8gys0d.jpg
Q8gys0d.jpg
Q8gys0d.jpg
1m 02s...

fap-meme.jpg

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Makes no sense.

The guy hasn’t even played and your criticising him, in another players thread.

I was replying to your question in this thread! And besides, the Özil thread is locked most of the time anyway :lol::lol:

But you are correct, let’s leave this sensitive topic alone.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wonder where his head is at. Been in Spain all his life, got his big move to Real Madrid. Didn't get much game time so he decided to go on loan to a big club in England.

He has been given the platform and freedom to showcase his talent. Has he ever experienced the standing ovation and love he received from a crowd the way he did today? If he performs consistently the entire season he will be loved by the club. His name was ringing around the stadium.

Come the end of the season would he want to return to Madrid and try to make it there or stay where he has already made it?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
People are very optimistic about the idea of him staying!

I hope he does if he continues to perform the way he did today, he exceeded even my expectations and I expected him to improve quite a bit based on what I saw of him in the U21 tournament this Summer.

However, I hope the top brass are being smart and already looking at finding a player who offers similar to what he does that we can bring in next Summer just in case he really has his heart set on returning to Madrid.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People are very optimistic about the idea of him staying!

I hope he does if he continues to perform the way he did today, he exceeded even my expectations and I expected him to improve quite a bit based on what I saw of him in the U21 tournament this Summer.

However, I hope the top brass are being smart and already looking at finding a player who offers similar to what he does that we can bring in next Summer just in case he really has his heart set on returning to Madrid.

ESR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom