• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is a terrible result. City away is the toughest fixture for any team and they got away with a confidence boosting draw. City dropping points doesn’t help us get top 4 in any way.
We still in 2nd match day not in last few games of the season very long way ahead

Manberg

Predator
Us staying close to the top will do the world of good to our confidence, who want’s to be 15 points behind after 2 months?

I don’t share your view. The table a few games in has little bearing on the performance on the pitch in my opinion.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
C'mon guys cheer up. Think of it more like city dropping points than spuds getting one. We should be gunning for city rather than some bum club like spuds anyway:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it's handball because its change the direction of the ball? But Laporte didn't meant to hand the ball. It's not helping they changing the rules every season

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

This is a terrible result. City away is the toughest fixture for any team and they got away with a confidence boosting draw. City dropping points doesn’t help us get top 4 in any way.
What @razörist said plus, I belive that we should always go into the season with a title mount in mind, regardless of how it looks before the start of the season. Call it unrealistic but I think that mentality is improtant for a top-club supporter, then asses how realistic that goal is to belive in when the season has played out for a good while.

Manberg

Predator
What @razörist said plus, I belive that we should always go into the season with a title mount in mind, regardless of how it looks before the start of the season. Call it unrealistic but I think that mentality is improtant for a top-club supporter, then asses how realistic that goal is to belive in when the season has played out for a good while.

I think that’s called being in dreamland and it’s not healthy because it will only end up being damaging on your mental health. That’s my advice, you can choose whether to take it or not.
2011 destroyed me. Dreaming about the quadruple and ending up with nothing in the space of 2 weeks.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I think that’s called being in dreamland and it’s not healthy because it will only end up being damaging on your mental health. That’s my advice, you can choose whether to take it or not.
2011 destroyed me. Dreaming about the quadruple and ending up with nothing in the space of 2 weeks.
Being a pessimist all the time can't be healthy either. Just look at Claude from AFTV. I'd rather aim high and see where we end up when the season played out for a bit Don't see what's so "dreamland" about that.

Manberg

Predator
Being a pessimist all the time can't be healthy either. Just look at Claude from AFTV. I'd rather aim high and see where we end up when the season played out for a bit Don't see what's so "dreamland" about that.

I’m not a pessimist I’m just a realist. We’re not in City’s or perhaps even Pool’s league I thought that’s obvious

Preacher

Always Crying
DjrUdIK.png

:rofl: Is Bluemoon Ok ?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I’m not a pessimist I’m just a realist. We’re not in City’s or perhaps even Pool’s league I thought that’s obvious
I mean all pessimists refer to themselves as realists. I don't really care about what level City and Pool were assesed as before the season started. You can discuss that sort of stuff and take it into consideration before the season started But when the season actually kicks off all that matters to me is how the teams have performed and the standings so far under the current season and right now Man city aren't looking so hot, dropping points to Sp*rs at home despite Sp*rs playing poorly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

By the way both the call and the interpretation of the rule are correct. No team should be able to gain an advantage through the use of an arm, which City did in this instance. If it doesn't hit Laportes arm then there's a good chance that the goal isn't scored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom