• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
A shout.

Technically secure, athletic, good creator of chances, good dribbler, competitive. An excellent choice from within, particularly if given a role this season to prepare. Can play as an 8 or a 10 (or even wide). Can score goals.

Injury prone? Needs to stay fit.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A shout.

Technically secure, athletic, good creator of chances, good dribbler, competitive. An excellent choice from within, particularly if given a role this season to prepare. Can play as an 8 or a 10 (or even wide). Can score goals.

Injury prone? Needs to stay fit.

It's where Emery played him, so it is a possibility.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What odds are the bookies giving for Cellabos winning PFA player of the season?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Rival fans already rattled saying but more hoping that he’ll be back to Real next year.

He probably will be but it’s looking like he’s plugged one of our biggest gaps. If he does well enough for Madrid to want him then I think he’ll have done well enough to get us into the CL.

It’s for that reason I’m not too worried about the whole thing.

Gunners21

I wonder where his head is at. Been in Spain all his life, got his big move to Real Madrid. Didn't get much game time so he decided to go on loan to a big club in England.

He has been given the platform and freedom to showcase his talent. Has he ever experienced the standing ovation and love he received from a crowd the way he did today? If he performs consistently the entire season he will be loved by the club. His name was ringing around the stadium.

Come the end of the season would he want to return to Madrid and try to make it there or stay where he has already made it?

Substitute RM for Arsenal and Ceballos for yourself

What's your choice

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It's where Emery played him, so it is a possibility.
I like it. Considering Ceballos himself isn't yet at the level of starpower that he'd like to be in, give Smith-Rowe enough games this season and there shouldn't be a massive dropoff. I think if there's an option that is just beyond our reach, ESR is a good choice. I think he's in the conversation of our strongest Hale End talents. You want a measure of how promising a player is, check for weaknesses rather than strengths. ESR has very little weakness in his game currently. He only really lacks experience, and in the games he's played so far, he demonstrated a cleverness that seemed to mitigate that to a significant extent.

This is all providing we don't keep Ceballos of course - I hope we do. Nonetheless, perhaps keeping ESR in and around the team once fit (and he is close, scored for the U23s last night) is also a good idea as is keeping an ear to the streets and seeing if we can find a gem to replicate any impact Ceballos may have if there are still reservations on ESR (which there shouldn't be many IMO).

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Depressing that he is leaving att the the of THE season. Hope our youth Steps Up att the END of THE season. Shouldve gotten a. Option to bit imo. The fact that we didnt makes it seems like he is gone at the end of the season.

Gunners21

Rival fans already rattled saying but more hoping that he’ll be back to Real next year.

He probably will be but it’s looking like he’s plugged one of our biggest gaps. If he does well enough for Madrid to want him then I think he’ll have done well enough to get us into the CL.

It’s for that reason I’m not too worried about the whole thing.

Get top 4 and lose him or do not get top 4 but get to keep him on a permanent basis

What's your choice?

I hope Raul is sending new beautiful girl each day around his house to surprisingly meet him and he is all like "ok this is where I should live"!

I like it. Considering Ceballos himself isn't yet at the level of starpower that he'd like to be in, give Smith-Rowe enough games this season and there shouldn't be a massive dropoff. I think if there's an option that is just beyond our reach, ESR is a good choice. I think he's in the conversation of our strongest Hale End talents. You want a measure of how promising a player is, check for weaknesses rather than strengths. ESR has very little weakness in his game currently. He only really lacks experience, and in the games he's played so far, he demonstrated a cleverness that seemed to mitigate that to a significant extent.

This is all providing we don't keep Ceballos of course - I hope we do. Nonetheless, perhaps keeping ESR in and around the team once fit (and he is close, scored for the U23s last night) is also a good idea as is keeping an ear to the streets and seeing if we can find a gem to replicate any impact Ceballos may have if there are still reservations on ESR (which there shouldn't be many IMO).

I think Smith-Rowe should be with us at least until January. Get him up and running again, there are games to be played for him!

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Looks like a Spanish Denilson tbh. Can’t see him ever making it at Real.

Real will bet us to take him off their books at the end of the season.

You are doing ok, dont forget to mention how many shirts pogba will sell and we are certain to get him from real ))))

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Let's just enjoy his class. If he continues playing this well then he's going to hopefully propel us into top4.

Even after all that, Madrid may not want him. They want Pogba. Eriksen may be a free agent by then. Another factor is Zidane is extremely fussy and didn't even fancy him after his fantastic tournament.

Maybe the love he gets from us will persuade him to stay. But if we get CL money and he leaves, we'll be wiping the tears away with wads of cash that we can use on other players :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Told you from day 1. We can never fully enjoy a loanees performances. Hate loans with no option to buy.
I really enjoyed it and will continue to really enjoy it.

At the end of the day we are watching our team to enjoy some good football, Ceballos provides that. Would you have preferred to not sign him and be playing Özil/Mkhy? Or sign an average player permanently? Because we didnt have the money to splash on a CM this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom