• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad there is no option to buy but at least after this season he will be a gooner. Surely we will sign him as soon as he become available but truth to be told I think he can make it at Real Madrid!

Arseshavin

Such a difference from his first game. Elite technique and movement on the ball combined with grit. And he has very light feet.

Last edited:

Kingofthebongo

He is not guaranteed to make it at Real nor here after 1 class game, and class it was. People are losing their heads as expected, but he will be tested in every way in a long tough league here.
We shall see more clearly whether we will even want him by the end, let alone Real.

To be good enough for Real you literally have to be top 10 midfielders in the world, not an easy task for even a top top top quality player.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He is not guaranteed to make it at Real nor here after 1 class game, and class it was. People are losing their heads as expected, but he will be tested in every way in a long tough league here.
We shall see more clearly whether we will even want him by the end, let alone Real.

To be good enough for Real you literally have to be top 10 midfielders in the world, not an easy task for even a top top top quality player.

but what if you are a top top top top quality player?

ThlRama

Player:Saka
The quintessential Emery player, this is the skillset he has worked wonders with during all of his managerial career: Has complete midfielder abilities, not much pace but great timing and use of his stride, calculates everything he does, is direct and penentrating in his plays, is effective over flashy, is hardworking but positive, has great tactical understanding, knows very well when to release the ball. Once Unai gets his attacking patterns inside this man's head he'll open up teams like a surgeon.

Last edited:

FluffyDoozi

Wish Özil would get his **** together because a motivated Özil with Ceballos would be pure unadulterated filth. Top it up with hopefully an improved Torreira and we rolling.

Wryer

Love his reaction to the goal.

And I also love how we don't look like a man down in midfield when he is the No. 10.

Özil has got a genuine competitor this time round.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I wonder why it took us so long to bring that kind of player at arsenal

it's been obvious for years that we were missing a gifted player in midfield since Cazorla got his injury.

this is the kind of CM we should be signing.

Don't use the that word in here. It will trigger certain Xhaka fans;)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I hope he falls in love with Arsenal.
Players and fans will have a big part to play if we want to have a chance to keep him.

He's so young, if we could get him on a long term deal it would be so great...
Course he’ll fall in love with Arsenal, at the Bernabeu they even boo’d CR7, imagine how they treat a guy like Ceballos. Wait till he get his own custom song, he has never experienced anything like it. His competition in his position is getting older, he clearly is everything Unai Emery, our Spanish manager, wants for that advanced midfield position.

We will do everything we can to keep him, if he shows us more performances like yesterday he’ll be transfertarget #1.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Course he’ll fall in love with Arsenal, at the Bernabeu they even boo’d CR7, imagine how they treat a guy like Ceballos. Wait till he get his own custom song, he has never experienced anything like it. His competition in his position is getting older, he clearly is everything Unai Emery, our Spanish manager, wants for that advanced midfield position.

We will do everything we can to keep him, if he shows us more performances like yesterday he’ll be transfertarget #1.

Exactly. If everything goes well and he keeps being so good, he will be our central piece in midfield and we will build the team around him whereas at Madrid he would just be another player, not "sexy" enough for Real Madrid, and could be replaced at any time if Perez/Zidane or their next coach decides to buy the new shiny hyped midfielder.

Look at Isco, he's so talented, he's been there for years and could easily be a starter in most clubs in the world, and even become a v important player for any team.
and still, he's at madrid, happy to be a squad player, who doesn't play in his best position.

I hope Ceballos is smart enough to understand it.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Real would be mad to let the star of the Spain U21 go.

I've read somewhere that Florentino Perez had agreed with us to talk about a permanent deal at the end of the season. Just hope they want shiny stars like Pogba.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1

I hope he falls in love with Arsenal.
Players and fans will have a big part to play if we want to have a chance to keep him.

He's so young, if we could get him on a long term deal it would be so great...

The simplest chant would the Senderos' song.

Dani Ceballos,
Tra la la la la,
Dani Ceballos,
Tra la la la la.

However, a more welcoming yet very peculiar chant would be an adaptation of Enrique Iglesias' "Bailamos".

Ceballos,
Let the rhythm take you over
Ceballos,
Te quiero amor mío, Ceballos.

Horrible, yes, but would be very uplifting for him, I bet your house on it.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Real would be mad to let the star of the Spain U21 go.

I've read somewhere that Florentino Perez had agreed with us to talk about a permanent deal at the end of the season. Just hope they want shiny stars like Pogba.

Real have bought so much young spanish talent during the last decade that never really made it there.
I wouldn't be surprised at all.

But tbf, we should be scouting hard in la Liga and getting these youngsters before they go to Real / Atletico / Barcelona.
They have the best talents in midfield, and it should be our number 1 priority when looking for a CM/CAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom