• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They've got to take care of not one but two of their starting center backs. Their fullback situation is a mess. Their goalkeeper is a bumbling fool.

They need at least one of those CB's to renew contract. Maybe Vertonghen will, but not cheap, can do bad things to wage structure.

Very tough situation to go into next transfer window desperate for two starting/good CB's, when Maguire went for transfer record sum year earlier. Winter window is not easiest to get one, nor cheapest.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Harry Kane must be a nightmare to play with as an attacker. I don't think I've ever seen a more self-centred and selfish player, yesterday he took a shot from half way when a good counter attack was on and I don't think I've ever seen him pass it to a team mate in a better position.

I genuinely think he cares more about his own scoring records rather than winning trophies with Sp**s or England.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Harry Kane must be a nightmare to play with as an attacker. I don't think I've ever seen a more self-centred and selfish player, yesterday he took a shot from half way when a good counter attack was on and I don't think I've ever seen him pass it to a team mate in a better position.

I genuinely think he cares more about his own scoring records rather than winning trophies with Sp**s or England.
Fun fact, that was their only attempt at goal apart from the two goals.

GunnerShy

In the end, wages are dictated by the market. Getting your wage bill down is about not overpaying mediocre players. If you try to underpay your get players don’t be surprised when they leave on a free. They’ve often been lauded for their wage structure but I think it’s about to blow up.

Every one of those players would have taken note of what happened with Aaron Ramsey. You can’t blame them either. What are they hanging around at Tottenham for? They can’t beat Man City in the league, a draw doesn’t mask the fact that they were played off the park yesterday. Lighting won’t strike twice again in the champions league.

So these guys would be staying for the chance to win an FA cup and battling for third in the league vs the riches of free agency.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I’m watching Spuds v Newcastle to scout their left side that’s gonna try to contain Pepe. I think he’s gonna tear them open, people. For this reason more than any I’m looking forward to the NLD. :drool:

Also, Son is such little ****. First guy (well Kane, Dele tied with him) to dive when somebody breathes on him, but he’s always making nasty challenges clattering into guys. He’s now my 3rd most hated Spud behind the aforementioned bastards.

Top Bottom