• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The simplest chant would the Senderos' song.

Dani Ceballos,
Tra la la la la,
Dani Ceballos,
Tra la la la la.

However, a more welcoming yet very peculiar chant would be an adaptation of Enrique Iglesias' "Bailamos".

Ceballos,
Let the rhythm take you over
Ceballos,
Te quiero amor mío, Ceballos.

Horrible, yes, but would be very uplifting for him, I bet your house on it.

Give me the
C-eballos
L-acazette
A-ubameyang
P-epe

we’ve got the CLAP/
We’ve got the CLAP/
We’ve got the CLAP, we’ve got the CLAP, we’ve got the CLAP

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I rate our chances of getting him pretty highly, especially if Zidane continues as Madrid's manager.

Zidane doesn't want him in his team for what ever reason. So Ceballos' options are to continue at Arsenal or move elsewhere, but why would he if we make him feel like at home? Real Madrid are going to ask for a lot of money but we'll have to make sure that Ceballos will only want the Arsenal move, which should bring his price down a bit. I wouldn't worry about him just being on loan here, I already consider him a permanent Arsenal player considering how he is unwanted by the manager in Madrid. Let's hope that continues.

Giroud12

Feck me this guy is amazing. Surprised real Madrid even let him go on loan. Finally we have a proper baller at attacking mid, someone who can both put in the work and dominate going forward. Özil won’t be playing much this season, thats for sure

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Real have bought so much young spanish talent during the last decade that never really made it there.
I wouldn't be surprised at all.

But tbf, we should be scouting hard in la Liga and getting these youngsters before they go to Real / Atletico / Barcelona.
They have the best talents in midfield, and it should be our number 1 priority when looking for a CM/CAM.

True. People were raving about players like Isco way before he went to Real. But either they tried and failed and we don't know about it or they were plain stupid.

9jagooner

I don't think Raul would have made that "promise" if he didn't know something we don't know.
I'm assuming that's his official handle though.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I didn't see much discussion who does he replace? Will it be Xhaka or Özil?
Do we go with the "captain" on the bench or 350k waste?
Someone will be unhappy for sure

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
The simplest chant would the Senderos' song.

Dani Ceballos,
Tra la la la la,
Dani Ceballos,
Tra la la la la.

However, a more welcoming yet very peculiar chant would be an adaptation of Enrique Iglesias' "Bailamos".

Ceballos,
Let the rhythm take you over
Ceballos,
Te quiero amor mío, Ceballos.

Horrible, yes, but would be very uplifting for him, I bet your house on it.
I have 'Ceballos, Ceballos, you wonderful man' to the tune of Chicago going through my head

and 'Oh Dani boy, the fans the fans are calling/From end to end, to have you here for good/ Forget Madrid, cos now you are a Gooner/ It's here you'll stay, and here you'll find your home'

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

For me he replaces Özil, that was clear from yesterdays game. I'd like to keep Xhaka on the bench as I'm not a fan. Our midfield is pretty lightweight who ever we play so I'd go with Torreira & Willock, both like to get stuck in and with Ceballos helping out they would be ok.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

Both of them.
I think we should drop the 4231 and go with a 433, playing Torreira as a DM (or Xhaka?) maybe, and Willock/Guendouzi + Ceballos as CM.

Ceballos is too important to build from the back to play him as a pure CAM.
He needs to play like Santi was playing for us, a pure CM that helps on both ends of the pitch.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think Ceballos will play as the furthest advanced midfielder of the three. Tho if you play both him and Willock then they're almost able to interchange and swap roles at will in terms of who goes forward and who stays back.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Gotta add that I really liked how he pressed and seemed to have great engine. Didn't know he was that good defensively. Hope he can keep it on for full season, but might be tough.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Xhaka Ceballos
Özil​

That’s our best midfield.

It's not.
It would be insane to play such a midfield, especially away from home. Ceballos is the only of the 3 who has the engine and discipline to press the opponent and defend when we don't have the ball.

If Xhaka was a more mobile player and better defensively, then yeah why not.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I have 'Ceballos, Ceballos, you wonderful man' to the tune of Chicago going through my head

and 'Oh Dani boy, the fans the fans are calling/From end to end, to have you here for good/ Forget Madrid, cos now you are a Gooner/ It's here you'll stay, and here you'll find your home'
It was the Santi Cazorla chant which was used yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom