• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
Think next week will be a cracker at Anfield mind you. Our defense is not up to scratch at the moment with Klopp trying out a new ridiculously high line. Arsenal will get chances.

But our front 3 has hit this season in absolute sublime form. They look really up for it this opening 2 or so weeks. Will be interesting

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
DjrUdIK.png

:rofl: Is Bluemoon Ok ?
Its just look a game from football manager when in FT you'll just throw youe computer out of the window :frustrated:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think next week will be a cracker at Anfield mind you. Our defense is not up to scratch at the moment with Klopp trying out a new ridiculously high line. Arsenal will get chances.

But our front 3 has hit this season in absolute sublime form. They look really up for it this opening 2 or so weeks. Will be interesting
You'll win but hopefully not going to be another 4-0 5-1 your attack too much for us

Manberg

Predator
I mean all pessimists refer to themselves as realists. I don't really care about what level City and Pool were assesed as before the season started. You can discuss that sort of stuff and take it into consideration before the season started But when the season actually kicks off all that matters to me is how the teams have performed and the standings so far under the current season and right now Man city aren't looking so hot, dropping points to Sp*rs at home despite Sp*rs playing poorly.

With experience you learn that odd results don't matter and the season often ends in a sort of predictable manner. Current results won't make me doubt that City and Pool will finish in the top 2.
Making the Champions League is our goal and I'm only interested in us winning points to achieve that goal and Chelsea, Utd & Sp**s to drop points.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Sp**s and Liverpool are full of England players, the sooner we get our Hale end lads in the team the better.

Refs give you everything if you have a load of them.

They never did anything to protect the like of Walcott or Wilshere.

BurnCK

By the way both the call and the interpretation of the rule are correct. No team should be able to gain an advantage through the use of an arm, which City did in this instance. If it doesn't hit Laportes arm then there's a good chance that the goal isn't scored.

It's a nonsense rule. If the same contact was made by the defender and it diverted the ball away from an attacker then it wouldn't have been given as handball. Those are the new rules. How is that fair? Either enforce all accidental handball or none at all....

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Weird for people to be happy this ended in a draw. That's surely a point Sp**s have won over us as I can't see us getting a point there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Weird for people to be happy this ended in a draw. That's surely a point Sp**s have won over us as I can't see us getting a point there.

Some MFers think we're in a title race ffs. :lol:

Lads, we're gonna be way off City come May. There's no chance in hell they have a matches were they waste as many opportunities as they did yesterday. Expect them to go on a 10 game winning run or something like that now to take out their frustrations. Even the two goals they conceded yesterday, one caught Ederson by surprise the other was a substitution where they weren't prepared to deal with on a corner.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In fact Sp**s reaction to getting a point sums it all up, they can't believe their luck. They know they're so far behind City that getting the point was such a huge unexpected bonus. You'd swear they won the league they way they were reacting, similar to how I'll be reacting if we manage to get a draw at Anfield.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
In fact Sp**s reaction to getting a point sums it all up, they can't believe their luck. They know they're so far behind City that getting the point was such a huge unexpected bonus. You'd swear they won the league they way they were reacting, similar to how I'll be reacting if we manage to get a draw at Anfield.
Never seen such unfair result it was so one sided out shoot Sp**s by like 20 shoots :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom