• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nacho Monreal: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Hope he keep it up until Tierney back fully fit. Thought Nacho was in decline but the first PL games showed us he still got it
I've been checking out the rankings for the Burnley game by the media and Monreal is second only to Ceballos

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was good but I can see what we lose from his lack of pace.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nacho has been a solid professional. He’s a very good footballer. Of course he’s aging and yes, Tierney is a good buy and a great choice to take over.

But anybody who thinks Nacho is a weak link in our squad, even now, knows little about the game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
LoL millenials

Dont like what you hear put your fingers in your rara and go LaLaLa

That is not a working strategy for adults

Lovely how agenda merchants like you always use this excuse when people call you out on your BS. He doesn’t have to take your constant nagging if he doesn’t want to and he’s right that you are so obsessed in bad mouthing a couple of players (some who aren’t even at the club anymore) that you can’t even praise a good performance.

An adult would be able to do, that mate.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'll forever defend Arteta and Monreal as brilliant players.

Basque brilliance, they're made differently in that region. Weird how such a small region can produce so many top players down the years if you include the likes of Alonso, Martinez and the likes too.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Lovely how agenda merchants like you always use this excuse when people call you out on your BS. He doesn’t have to take your constant nagging if he doesn’t want to and he’s right that you are so obsessed in bad mouthing a couple of players (some who aren’t even at the club anymore) that you can’t even praise a good performance.

An adult would be able to do, that mate.

HE put me on ignore

Badmouthing? Are you for real?

I dont see you going out of your way for all the abuse Xhaka and Kolasinac recieve

How am I the obsessed one when ALL I do is respond to the innate nostalgia about two overrated players?

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
HE out me on ignore

Badmouthing? Are you for real?

I dont see you going out of your way for all the abuse Xhaka and Kolasinac recieve

How am I the obsessed one when ALL I do is respond to the innate nostalgia about two overrated players?

Because that's all you do? I set my clock to you and Mitch.

Again, classic agenda merchant defense.

Go see the Mustafi thread. I hate him as a player but even I am capable of praising him when he has a good performance, unlike you.

There's a reason you've earned your tag, mate.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A good all round performance with a couple of intelligent interceptions. He overlapped intelligently and wasn't gassed by mindless running. I hope he can keep up this level all season.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

Go see the Mustafi thread. I hate him as a player but even I am capable of praising him when he has a good performance, unlike you.

Again this with an agenda, apart from wanting us to be better what Agenda could I have?

And again how is it different from everybody else?

If obnoxious truth-sayer is my burden I have to carry that.

The forum is boring without conflicting views, too many in here just parrots the consensus view without thinking for themselves.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
A good all round performance with a couple of intelligent interceptions. He overlapped intelligently and wasn't gassed by mindless running. I hope he can keep up this level all season.

I'm all for senior players retaining their place in the side if they performing and at the moment you have to say Monreal is doing just that

The young whippersnapper Tierney will have to bide his time.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Yeahbee watching the game yesterday as xhakas rivals for midfield spot and Monreal all put in excellent performances

dTcAHZc.jpg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm all for senior players retaining their place in the side if they performing and at the moment you have to say Monreal is doing just that

The young whippersnapper Tierney will have to bide his time.
Monreal in good form gives Emery time introduce Tierney gently and reduce the chance of an injury flare up. After that, Monreal becomes backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom