• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Christ, take Zaha out of that team and none of the players are PL quality

It's Roy's magic !

roy-hodgson-york-degree-main-1170x754.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sky Sports already putting games between sides who'll be fighting relegation on "Super Sunday" ffs. So glad I don't have Sky, imagine paying all that money and the "Super Sunday" game you get is basically a Championship game.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Sky Sports already putting games between sides who'll be fighting relegation on "Super Sunday" ffs. So glad I don't have Sky, imagine paying all that money and the "Super Sunday" game you get is basically a Championship game.
Next week's a stinker too. City Bournemouth, Sp**s Newcastle. Yuck.

The schedule has been very bad for some years now. Almost giving up on following football these days.

Tir Na Nog

The schedule has been very bad for some years now. Almost giving up on following football these days.

I remember when they'd show Liverpool vs Chelsea at 1:30 then Arsenal vs United at 4:00. What ever happened to those days? Or at the very least show the big teams on super Sunday. They priority should always be the teams with the most quality.

Sheffield United are a championship side no offence to them. They're playing with 2 strikers who aren't even guaranteed to start for Ireland.

That being said watching Palace lose would make me very happy.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So much for VAR making the game fairer. City already robbed of points.

Are they deliberately making the execution of this bad?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sheffield United are going places boys. Wilder is an absolute don of a manager, one of the best in the country imo.

Tir Na Nog

Sheffield United are definitely far more likable than other two promoted teams. Norwich have too much of a hipster feel about them along with their manager while Villa signed about 30 players but still seem to have an average side regardless.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Palace are a one man team but despite what the media like to portray, it's Tompkins that they rely on not Zaha.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
What a sh*t game. Sheffield look like the kind of team who'll frustrate every opposition that'll go there to play

Top Bottom