• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingHenry14

I still have hope for Özil, as the old statement that class is permanent will always apply, but he has everything to prove this season. We really need the old Özil back if we want to go far.

He now has some exciting players around him which I hope reignites his passion for the game.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I think we are ignoring Torreira far too easily here. Like him or not, Torreira is our best player when it comes to winning the ball back, and together with Ceballos they would be able to press more and win the ball quicker.
The nature of Ceballos game is that he makes Xhaka and especially Özil kind of redundant in our team. He want's to be on the ball all the time and in advanced positions, Özil will just be in his way.
My ideal midfield would be Torreira, Willock and Ceballos, not because they are individually best, but because they just complement each other more than other combinations. Torreira will add that aggression we needed, Joe showed so far that he is versatile and will adapt to any situation and Ceballos will have more support with them on the field than with Özil or Xhaka.

Let's play Aubamawang

I still have hope for Özil, as the old statement that class is permanent will always apply, but he has everything to prove this season. We really need the old Özil back if we want to go far.

He now has some exciting players around him which I hope reignites his passion for the game.
The only game Özil is passionate about now is Fortnite. It's a shame, but if he would spend as much time working on his fitness as he does playing that terrible game, he might actually still be world class.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Not sure about the Journalism, fam.

"After picking up the man of the match award for his performance in yesterday’s 2-1 win over Burnley, Dani Ceballos says it was one of his highlights of his career so far.

The 23 year old had a storming game in midfield, leaving Stoke Burnley chasing shadows, and ending up with two assists to his name."

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Not sure about the Journalism, fam.

"After picking up the man of the match award for his performance in yesterday’s 2-1 win over Burnley, Dani Ceballos says it was one of his highlights of his career so far.

The 23 year old had a storming game in midfield, leaving Stoke Burnley chasing shadows, and ending up with two assists to his name."

Deliberate. The club photographer did the same thing last night in one of his tweets.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Must be one of the most technically brilliant midfielders in the world, I'm not even joking. From yesterday it looks like he's up there with the likes of Thiago, Pogba, Iniesta etc.

Madrid don't seem to care for that type of midfielder though, they have Isco (probably the best technician of them all) dying on the bench and recently let go of Kovacic. Hopefully they extend their drunken decision making to letting us keep him if he's a success.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Also I for one would actually like to see him link up with Özil rather than throwing Mesut in the bin like an old toy.

Class is permanent like mentioned above and it would be interesting to see Özil playing with somebody on his footballing level. That Özil x Cazorla linkup in 15/16 was elite.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I had one worry for him . . he’s quite slight and was putting it about a bit. One challenge in particular he over extended himself to jump in.

Might be able to get away with that stuff in Spain, but in the EPL on a rainy night at Stoke say, he’s going to get injured.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I had one worry for him . . he’s quite slight and was putting it about a bit. One challenge in particular he over extended himself to jump in.

Might be able to get away with that stuff in Spain, but in the EPL on a rainy night at Stoke say, he’s going to get injured.

Lucky that the Stoke ****s are in the championship :D

Sanis

What a great performance, it also looked that he enjoyed every minute of the match, very talented player with character and desire.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
What a great performance, it also looked that he enjoyed every minute of the match, very talented player with character and desire.
his passion and enthusiasm I found rather astonishing for someone who only intends to spend one season with us - he certainly doesn't give the impression he is treating it as a pragmatic career move

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
We’ve got to be happy with the competition we’ve got in midfield right now. Dani appears poised to surpass everyone on the team sheet.

I can’t wait to see how Emery decides to use them. Torreira-Dani-Willock? Xhaka-Dani-Willock? Torreira-Dani-Özil for home games? That’s without mentioning Guendouzi. And AMN when Hector’s back. Chambers has experience at DM. Hot damn this should be fun to watch develop.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Don't know what you lot are raving about, far better players in our squad than ceballos, like the great elneny for example the egytian jewel of the nile. Furious at Emery for not starting him or even mkhitaryan the Armenian midfield maestro, Real Madrid need to sell now if they know whats good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom