• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Kepa strikes me as the kind of guy who would look at himself in the mirror during sex

12md.gif

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Maybe it's too early,but it looks like Lampard can be good catch for Chelsea.Think that his style is better than Sarri's for Chelsea and their players.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I assumed when I say the Leicester team Rodgers was gonna try a diamond in midfield akin to the 13/14 season with Liverpool and Maddison playing off of a front pairing of Vardy and Perez. Instead he's gone for a very uninspiring 4-5-1 with 2 defensive midfielders, a box-to-bx midfielder, a creative midfield played out wide and striker played out wide. He's shown Chelsea far too much respect here.

Tir Na Nog

Maybe it's too early,but it looks like Lampard can be good catch for Chelsea.Think that his style is better than Sarri's for Chelsea and their players.

The main question is will Chelsea persist with him beyond this season? Because I feel they lack the quality to get top 4. He should really be given time regardless of what happens this season.

Tir Na Nog

Going Maddison vs Azpilicueta is stupid as well because I feel most pacey wingers will get a lot of joy that side. Meanwhile Perez isn't a natural winger so will he stay wide in order to exploit the defensive weaknesses of Emerson? I feel Rodgers has got this badly wrong.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
The main question is will Chelsea persist with him beyond this season? Because I feel they lack the quality to get top 4. He should really be given time regardless of what happens this season.

I think they stick with him.This is good season for him,players won't turn against him because he's legend of the club,they have transfer ban and expetations for this season are quite low for Chelsea's standards.Think that Solskjaer has much tougher task.

Ofc,if they finish in some poor position,maybe they'll try to find someone else,but otherwise probably now.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
He'll be there next season. It's the perfect time to come in. With the ban he doesn't have a lot of expectations on him and he gets to bed in some youngsters in a hope the club can save some money next season. Not to mention him being a Chelsea legend.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Chelsea leave a lot of space and commit a lot players forward, easy counter-attacking opportunities. It's gonna be something a lot of teams will be able to exploit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom