• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveEvets

We may well see Unai attempt a left field solution, just hoping it's not a back 3. Could use ceballos or willock in a wide left role, ala ramsey who would cover bellerin's runs in defence, and congest the middle on the ball.

Just keep mkhi away from starting 11, they will eat him alive

Gonna go against the grain here and hope for a back 3:

Leno
Chambers Luiz Sokratis
AMN Willock Torreira Monreal
Ceballos
Aubameyang Lacazette

We're going to need to be a bit more compact in this one and I feel that this lets us do that without compromising the attack too much. More importantly we can handle the press a bit better from the back through Luiz and Chambers, and we aren't going to **** our pants with that midfield.

AMN and Monreal are more than serviceable in terms of getting up and down the pitch on the counter, with Ceballos Auba and Lacazette. I don't think Pepe is quite up to speed yet, and Nelson isn't quite ready either so I'd have them come from the bench.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If we play how we did against Burnley, Liverpool will kill us. Way too vunerable through midfield and at the back, or forwards need to step up too Liverpool’s defence is solid and we have strikers who can’t play well away.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m just hoping that someone takes out that **** Firmino and sends him back to the favelas. Hopefully David Luiz does the job.

I’m not sure how we let him destroy us last season. Although I noticed his record against us is ridiculous.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Don't care who plays as long as they put in the effort and we walk out with our heads held high, we are due a win at Anfield and I feel optimistic here.

Smail

our team this year is completely different from last year, there is a positive vibe, more quality and we have the underdog factor. I think liverpool will be over confident and are in for a shock...

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool’s midfield is bang average and defensively they haven’t exactly looked solid. They’ve yet to keep a clean sheet so far this season and they’re experimenting a new suicidally high line.

There will be opportunities for the likes of Auba and Pepe (if he starts) to get in behind. Joe Gomez looks very shaky and TAA can be vulnerable defensively.

A draw would be a positive result but we can win this game.

Smail

Liverpool’s midfield is bang average and defensively they haven’t exactly looked solid. They’ve yet to keep a clean sheet so far this season and they’re experimenting a new suicidally high line.

There will be opportunities for the likes of Auba and Pepe (if he starts) to get in behind. Joe Gomez looks very shaky and TAA can be vulnerable defensively.

A draw would be a positive result but we can win this game.
I feel confident too, but if you look at the super cup game, chelsea played them off the park and yet, they managed to hold on and grind out a result. it would be typical us to do the same, play sexy football but concede on 1 or 2 occasions

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I feel confident too, but if you look at the super cup game, chelsea played them off the park and yet, they managed to hold on and grind out a result. it would be typical us to do the same, play sexy football but concede on 1 or 2 occasions

I know what you mean but our attack is miles ahead of Chelski’s. Auba, Laca and Pepe have the quality to punish Liverpool and take the chances we’ll inevitably create.

We need to be switched on defensively- as we know how devastating their front three can be, particularly Mane who has started this season like a man possessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom