• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

A mate I work with used to ref Arsenal's U18 games. He knows most of our younger players very well.

He told me Joe is a quality player but his attitude used to let him down. He said when things don't go his way he gets the hump and he sulks. He said to watch him in games when things aren't going well.

He also said he had the kind of attitude where he wasn't the easiest to correct. He was a nightmare to ref apparently. He said that's the only thing that may stop him from becoming a top player.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
A mate I work with used to ref Arsenal's U18 games. He knows most of our younger players very well.

He told me Joe is a quality player but his attitude used to let him down. He said when things don't go his way he gets the hump and he sulks. He said to watch him in games when things aren't going well.

He also said he had the kind of attitude where he wasn't the easiest to correct. He was a nightmare to ref apparently. He said that's the only thing that may stop him from becoming a top player.

Probably not fun to ref a bunch of entiteled brats but being a sore loser is probably an indicator for most great players

Even well behaved momas boy Messi threw a hissy fit recently

JoaoFelix

He's 19 years old. He's a kid.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What a nothing story. Even if it was true, nothing he did was worth making a headline.

Only thing I'm dissapointed about is he didnt hit that

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Same bollocks as last time when he supposedly piped that French girl who went out with Ashley Cole. Nothing story purposely designed to **** with this kid.
Lol that was even more ridiculous, same girl that ran to the papers with stories about Berahino, Fosu-Mensah, Martial and Balotelli.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Had a good game IMO. Some of his driving runs and clever passes helped us try to build an attack, as sparse as those attacks were. Stood up to liverpool's midfield and did well IMO. Was one of our better players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Solid performance it wasn't easy but emery trust him and he'll be automatic starter still few aspects of his game need improving

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Really impressed with this boy. Willock, Guendouzi, hopefully Ceballos and ESR form the foundation of top quality in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom