• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must be living hell for Emery and Mustafi that there are still two weeks left of the window. But they are gonna make it aren't they?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How hard can it be to shift a German international in his prime ffs? I thought these things mattered? If he were a dog, he'd be sent to the shelter and eventually picked up by a bum.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How hard can it be to shift a German international in his prime ffs? I thought these things mattered? If he were a dog, he'd be sent to the shelter and eventually picked up by a bum.
I can't see why any team who could pay his wages (aka any team that already has better centre backs than Mustafi) would want to buy him. His sh*tness literally outsh*ts all the positives you could list about him.

German International? Still sh*t
World cup winner? Still sh*t.
In his prime? Still ****ing sh*t.
:lol:

Ind0Gunnerz

I think the fans are not helping also as we kept publicly saying how **** he is lol. Nobody will be swayed by this German International tag.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The talk is that he wants to stay and fight for his place.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Football is pure capitalism I don't blame players for looking out for themselves. I never got mad at guys like Fabregas and RVP, the only transfer that was a proper snake move was Ashley Cole but I can't fault the rest for looking to get more money and trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom