• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Already making a mockery of any defender he came up against, not shy of anything he did in ligue 1.

Just needs to settle and get end product here as well, then he'll be worth his weight in gold.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

g7uwy4fjcxdt.jpeg

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Filthy 1on1 ability. I didn't realise he is that good with it (YT compilations sometimes actually make me underrate players, as I dont trust them for measuring ability :lol:)

He's looking a bit languid right now. I hope its because he needs to get used to the league and tactics; but in the future he needs to running around more. Not that he's a defender, but he needs to be a little bit more active when he doesnt have the ball.

In terms of his end product, I'm sure once he gets a goal or two the floodgates will open.

Might be my favorite player after Tierney, Ceballos, Willock, Smith-Rowe, Nelson, Saka, Nketiah, John-Jules and Bellerin!

I think he will come good as more as he play!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
One part of me says keep him on the bench until half-time at Liverpool. But if we do we may have lost the game by then, so probably start him ahead of Nelson and if the game is lost take him off before the 90 minutes.

When everyone is back we'll have a pretty big squad so Emery should use the three substitutions in every game and spread the playing time.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I'm not seeing this pace everyone keeps telling me about. I've seen lots of skill, some nice turns and the odd nutmeg but I haven't seen him leave his man for dead - what am I missing?

Kingofthebongo

He's not the tidiest and cleanest of players, but more devastating. We can use some chaos on this team.
I like it, I like it alot.

Wryer

He’s gonna be the god-forbid Alexis Sanchez of the team.

Expect him to take high risks.
Expect him to stroll around when you are not supposed to.
Expect him to lose the ball in transition when an easier pass is on.

But expect him to be devastating and utterly humiliate the best defenders around. The goals will come once he settles and feels confident. I was hoping he take on the last defender despite Auba being through. But that was him trying to fit and acknowledge the boss. He was more than capable of finishing that move himself I thought. But that would be the “wrong” decision I suppose,

Ashybashy86

I can’t get excited over some tekkers when we had that with Iwobi and he looked quicker running with the ball. However, Pépé does look to have a good eye for a final ball, which is promising.
I think he just needs to gain some confidence.

Gursha

Ok guys enough.

Someone has to say it.

He wasnt aware Mee was coming to close him down. His body feint was for the other defender, and did fool him... but the nutmeg was pure luck and not at all intentional!

He will lead our dribbling statistics and is probably the best dribbler in the team ( maybe apart from ceballos?)
But lets not fool ourselves to think he did that on purpose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom