• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

Lucky that the Stoke ****s are in the championship :D

Wasn't it Stoke we played last weekend?

Burly, whiney centre forward.
Orgasming at a chance to lob a set piece into the penalty area.
Whining about diving.

All checked. What was (fortunately) lacking was the - XYZ wasn't that sort of player, he is a good boy.

Manberg

Predator
I’m still in the mindset that I can’t get behind him very much because the better he performs the harder it will be to keep him. After all he’s a Real Madrid player using us for experience and we’re helping them by developing the player. I can’t see us signing him on a permanent basis. I really don’t like loan deals without option to buy.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Must be one of the most technically brilliant midfielders in the world, I'm not even joking. From yesterday it looks like he's up there with the likes of Thiago, Pogba, Iniesta etc.

Madrid don't seem to care for that type of midfielder though, they have Isco (probably the best technician of them all) dying on the bench and recently let go of Kovacic. Hopefully they extend their drunken decision making to letting us keep him if he's a success.

hopefully pogba has a great season in a floundering united side and demands a move.

They get Bruno Fernandez and Pogba and have to sell us dani to balance the books a bit.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
hopefully pogba has a great season in a floundering united side and demands a move.

They get Bruno Fernandez and Pogba and have to sell us dani to balance the books a bit.
I'm more worried that Utd ask for him as part of any Pogba deal. I mean he'll have proved himself in the PL and Utd could take him off us. Hope Raul at least managed to get first refusal if sold in the PL.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm more worried that Utd ask for him as part of any Pogba deal. I mean he'll have proved himself in the PL and Utd could take him off us. Hope Raul at least managed to get first refusal if sold in the PL.
If Real aren’t keeping him then I’m confident we’re getting him.

Him having spent a year here in London would be a huge advantage, especially if we finish above United. I think us having first refusal to match a bid would just be good business etiquette and I’m sure Raul has a good relationship with whoever.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Dani C 2 assist, 2 games
Özil 2 assist, one season

If i speak i'm in big trouble. So i prefer not to speak.
Dani C 0 assists, 23 games last season before being loaned to another club :lol:

So even in his worst season, Özil has outperformed Ceballos. Uh oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom