• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud12

Pure world class goal yesterday. Still massively underrated by some of our own fans for some reason. If he had replaced firminho at Liverpool he would be getting 30+ a season and there would be a massive media **** fest

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Pure world class goal yesterday. Still massively underrated by some of our own fans for some reason. If he had replaced firminho at Liverpool he would be getting 30+ a season and there would be a massive media **** fest

Dumb posts like this is why I'm extra hard on Lacazette, the guy gets overly praised for average performances. He'd never get 30 goals a season he doesn't even make runs into the box, he's not a good counter attacking striker.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Opts stats:
Alexandre Lacazette has been directly involved in 28 goals (21 goals and seven assists) in 36 Premier League appearances for Arsenal at the Emirates, the joint-most of any player for the club since his debut in August 2017 (also 21 goals and seven assists for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang).

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Opts stats:
Alexandre Lacazette has been directly involved in 28 goals (21 goals and seven assists) in 36 Premier League appearances for Arsenal at the Emirates, the joint-most of any player for the club since his debut in August 2017 (also 21 goals and seven assists for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang).

But our home form has nothing to do with Lacazette. Only our bad away form has to do with Lacazette. Isn't it clear? There should be no praise for Lacazette. Also the striker is responsible for the whole team's performance, don't you guys know?

9/13 his last season's goals were game-winning goals, but that is pure luck, anyone can do that, has nothing to do with concentration and mental strenght.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Opts stats:
I dont get this stat, is this not just a way to make it look like he does something almost everytime bust just in home games? Why wouldnt you say how he has done over all games?

Or is it say he is good at home ?

drippin

I dont get this stat, is this not just a way to make it look like he does something almost everytime bust just in home games? Why wouldnt you say how he has done over all games?

I think it's mostly because people always bring up his bad away stats, so they see the other side of the coin.

You're right, the total stats are more important, which were quite good last season, similar to Auba (without penalties).

The whole team perform somehow badly in away games, it's a gorilla on the back I think.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I think it's mostly because people always bring up his bad away stats, so they see the other side of the coin.

You're right, the total stats are more important, which were quite good last season, similar to Auba (without penalties).

The whole team perform somehow badly in away games, it's a gorilla on the back I think.
100% winrate this season so far though :D

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I don’t know why that stat was chosen to be highlighted, but even if it’s just home games, it’s still pretty good.

drippin

100% winrate this season so far though :D

Ah true, it reminded me of what is different, and that chimpanzee is not even on the bench anymore. Let's see if this theory will hold as the season goes by.

Preacher

Always Crying
Lacazette speaking to Canal Plus: "The Premier League has seen a very good Lacazette, but it isn't the best version yet. I need to score more goals and be more consistent throughout the entirety of the game."

Lacazette speaking to Canal Plus: "The Premier League has seen a very good Lacazette, but it isn't the best version yet. I need to score more goals and be more consistent throughout the entirety of the game."

Thankfully he didnt posted this on AM or he would be attacked by his groupies who would tell him that he is idiot and he already is perfect player with his 4 away goals.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Even he admits he’s been trash but all his fanboys are desperate to call him the best ever. I knew it was because they fancy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom