• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Get yourself to the bookies mate, a 3-0 win for Arsenal at Anfield will get you some pretty substantial winnings.
Gambling is a mugs game.

You must be flattered by the tagline our beloved mods have granted you. "Liverpool fan". Who came up with that, ffs.

Manberg

Predator
7CIIdu2.png

Line-up, which took 1-5 beating at Anfield last season. Only about 5 players should start again. We had dream team at the back.

Auba was isolated. He made only 10 passes in 71 minutes. For this game he needs Lacazette supporting him.

We had more possession 52% vs 48%, but were out shot 8-15.

Defence was shambles on that day. Missed tackles, falling instead of tackling, missed kicks. Refereeing was as bad as our defence.

That team wasn't so bad on paper. The performance was inexcusable. Never felt confident after going 1-0 up. Mustafi was a calamity.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

That team wasn't so bad on paper. The performance was inexcusable. Never felt confident after going 1-0 up. Mustafi was a calamity.

Wasn't bad on paper, but why does it make me feel like puking? I mean look at it, it's something my mind has put in the farthest corner. Didn't remember the line-up could be that horrible at times. :confused:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno
Luiz Sokratis Monreal
AMN Ceballos Torreira Willock Kolasinac
Pepe Aubameyang
Lacazette

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I really don’t think it’s negative to expect us to lose tbh. We’re going for top 4 not the title. We conceded so many chances to Burnley at home, no chance they won’t score 2-3 and we won’t score more than them. That’s not me thinking we’re ****, they’re just better.

We have to win the NLD though

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I wouldn't say so, it's a continuation of last season and is suggestive of the first two games at least. I understand wanting a larger sample size as that will tell us more, but it's still relevant. At least, our numbers are. The rankings not so much, yet.
The first match should be entirely written off, don't think we'll field such a weak side again for the entire season. And I think we created a decent number of chances against Burnley. I don't know about this xG thing, does it count shots like Guendouzi's strike and Ceballos strike as attempts? Why not just count the shots on target, whats wrong with that.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Early days, but through the first two games we've relied on Auba and Laca to bail us out and cover for average performances. Same as last season.
We had two of the easier opening fixtures of any team, so the rankings flatter us if anything. We'll see, I'm hoping for the best. Emery seems like a good guy, I really do wish for him to succeed here.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The first match should be entirely written off, don't think we'll field such a weak side again for the entire season. And I think we created a decent number of chances against Burnley. I don't know about this xG thing, does it count shots like Guendouzi's strike and Ceballos strike as attempts? Why not just count the shots on target, whats wrong with that.
All shots are counted, yes, but with differing values depending on the quality of the chances. That should include position, angle, how defenders were marking, etc.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't think we got bailed out at all vs Newcastle or Burnley. Sick of seeing we rode our luck against both as well. Lacazette and Auba don't 'bail' us out, they do the job they are supposed to do.

Burnley had one good chance off an awful deflection, ****housed a few others and that is all. We had some great chances and defended well in both.

It's not like the West Ham game or others at home where they literally flew past out midfield and defence and then had a one on one.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We are slowly kicking into gear whilst missing players.

Liverpool will be tough as long as we keep it competitive and its not a thumping then ill be happy.

The line up will be interesting to say the least.

Leno
AMN Chambers Luiz Sokratis Kola
Xhaka Willock
Ceballos
Aubameyang Lacazette

Thats how id line up initially then look to move to a 433 with Pepe on for Willock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom