• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Had to check how old Azpi is, because he looks absolutely finished. Can't believe he is only 29, thought he would be 32 at least.

Not sure what happened with him last season and this so far, he was quite good in his prime.
Looked clueless every tine he received the ball. Think he’s better off playing at CB then at RB. He’s not great going forward and broke down a lot of Chelsea’s attacks from the right side. Saying that, this is the worst I’ve seen him.

Manberg

Predator
Not sure how one can justify paying for both Sky sports and Bt’s really expensive packages to only watch about 60% of your team’s games, unless you’re rich. It’s ridiculous.

I bought a good iptv subscription with thousands of channels for £80 a year and a vpn so I don’t get blocked, haven’t looked back since. Can watch Saturday afternoon games too.

BobP

Memri Fan
Tammy Abraham is absolutely dreadful btw, nowhere near good enough for this level.

I'm half and half on him, he's getting into good positions, just can't convert.

The environment at Chelsea is hardly conducive to him doing well, when you're own supporters are racially vilifying young then there's something seriously wrong. A permanent move to Villa or Wolves would have been good for him.

Manberg

Predator
Think I'll be watching Wolves vs Utd closely today. Would be a good test to see the level both these teams are at.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This hand-ball bullshit needs to stop, it drives me crazy.

What dumbo started this **** in the first place, it has all been perfect back in the days. Guess I'll remember some random debate a decade ago or so that triggered that **** new rules.

And what are they doing now ? They make it worse. You don't make it even worse, you loosen this crap and don't punish every totally normal reaction.

Could puke, probably all rules set up by people who never touched a ball in their lifes themselves.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I see why Utd fans wanted a midfielder. If McTominay and Lingard were starting for my team I'd have a few questions, at least one of them could be upgraded on you'd think.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
United have no creativity if Pogba isn't on it. The likes of Martial and Rashford are not going to make their own chances. They are struggling to make openings against an organised defence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom