• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nice little wrap up to the toughest day of the week. Always a pleasure to see United drop points.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
United and Chelsea became teams that try hard to improve something,but they just stay in same place.New managers,new players,spend a lot of money,but can't get results they wanted.All started 6-7 years ago.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think overall it's good result for Utd yes they dropped points but apart from City i don't think top teams will get out from Wolves stadium with 3 points.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Thought Neville was going to call Pogba a racial slur when he said 'I thought it's typical you, you selfish' then he stopped talking

In Neville's house

Pawnshop.jpg

Manberg

Predator
I think overall it's good result for Utd yes they dropped points but apart from City i don't think top teams will get out from Wolves stadium with 3 points.

I think we could. Perhaps naive but a deadly unpredictable attack is what’s needed and we now got it (utd don’t, yet).

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thought Neville was going to call Pogba a racial slur when he said 'I thought it's typical you, you selfish' then he stopped talking
If you find footage of this please let me know.

Neville hates Pogba’s guts. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
United with Dybala in place of Lingard would be really interesting, glad they didn't get him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United look so ordinary. Scott McTominay and Daniel James starting at this level, the fat **** Shaw at left back. Pogba strolling around. Lingard as their main creative midfielder. If they finish ahead of us Emery should just quit management altogether.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom