• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leo9903

Our high line is certainly a weak point at the moment. Klopp is trying a new system, even though it has more positives in the long run for us then negatives, have left us wide open at the start of the season with players getting not fully adapted to the system. So there is space for you guys to exploit. Our right hand side is certainly a weak point at the moment.
I see a lot of people on here are confident of winning the midfield battle. I wouldn’t be so sure about that if I was you.
giphy.gif

I sense an opportunity.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I am starting to feel optimistic. Liverpool isn’t flying and we are playing fairly solid if not great. They struggled against Southampton. Think Emery can have us set up to beat Liverpool.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What I really like is that having played several very young players we have come away with two comfortable wins to start season. We played a lot better in game two than in first game. Don’t think we need to feel that this game is a write off. Think we have a fair shot. Just need to play well and have the rub of the green go our way.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I think we'll see a high scoring draw. Maybe we can even nick it with a late winner.

3-3

Laca, Ceballos and a thumping header from Luiz.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Our high line is certainly a weak point at the moment. Klopp is trying a new system, even though it has more positives in the long run for us then negatives, have left us wide open at the start of the season with players getting not fully adapted to the system. So there is space for you guys to exploit. Our right hand side is certainly a weak point at the moment.
I see a lot of people on here are confident of winning the midfield battle. I wouldn’t be so sure about that if I was you.

Surely you recognise that between your class defence and your class attack is a hard working but low quality midfield?

James Milner for ****'s sake, come on lad! You have two of the best attackers in the world and you can't do a like for like quality comparison with the shower of **** playing in the middle?

The only way Liverpool wins the midfield battle against us is if the attackers help out, but I don't think you need to win that battle anyway - your attack and defence carry the team and the midfield just plugs gaps and gives it to the talented front line. Its all you need to do to win against us, and I think you will.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Surely you recognise that between your class defence and your class attack is a hard working but low quality midfield?

James Milner for ****'s sake, come on lad! You have two of the best attackers in the world and you can't do a like for like quality comparison with the shower of **** playing in the middle?

The only way Liverpool wins the midfield battle against us is if the attackers help out, but I don't think you need to win that battle anyway - your attack and defence carry the team and the midfield just plugs gaps and gives it to the talented front line. Its all you need to do to win against us, and I think you will.
Glad someone pointed this out. Seems people assume the Liverpool mids are of equal quality to the rest of their lineup simply because their weaknesses are masked by the high intensity press they use as a team.

Gunner-Union

Would like
Leno
Amn. Sok. Luiz. Nacho/kola
Cabellos. Chambers. Willock
Pepe. Pea. Nelson

The reason chambers is in at dm is he’s match ready over Lucas and offers some size and is as good with ball as Lucas imo.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can't even remember the last time we didn't get battered at Anfield. As long as it's not a humiliation, that's progress.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We need something positive. A big performance a scrappy draw, something that in itself will inspire confidence especially as we have Sp**s at home next who are just off the back of an inspiring draw at City.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I would be happy with a draw on this one.

Go with a midifeld diamond, with Willock, Guendouzi, Ceballos and Lacazette at the top. Upfront PEA and Pepe ready to chase onto the turnover ball. I also need to see a defensive shift from both Auba and our number 19.

Do not play with a high line, and do not play short passes from the back, with space around. Go long or get the ball to the touchline to build up if we must.

Keep it tight and we can get a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom