• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
My dream is for Özil to find the form he had with us in his second season and move Cellabos to cover Xhaka spot at cm. Together them two would compete with KDB & B.Silva as the most technically gifted players in the league.

The prospect of that happening with Pepe, PEA and Lacca infront of them is mouth watering.

Gunner-Union

Dania and willock will be even better with a dm but could chambers be better there for us than Lucas? He is bigger and stronger and played well there least season. Just a thought

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This guy put in a Ramsey like shift. The assists are nice but it's the way the midfield trio gelled and played together. It wasn't always smooth as we adopted a safety first policy, but what a sight to see an Arsenal midfielder demanding the ball and driving forward. Him and Willock played the way I imagined Vieira and Cesc might have played together...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Boys, we got em. :lol:

ECWbOLlXoAEmSrE

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This guy put in a Ramsey like shift. The assists are nice but it's the way the midfield trio gelled and played together. It wasn't always smooth as we adopted a safety first policy, but what a sight to see an Arsenal midfielder demanding the ball and driving forward. Him and Willock played the way I imagined Vieira and Cesc might have played together...

Ramsey could never play like that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

My dream is for Özil to find the form he had with us in his second season and move Cellabos to cover Xhaka spot at cm. Together them two would compete with KDB & B.Silva as the most technically gifted players in the league.

The prospect of that happening with Pepe, PEA and Lacca infront of them is mouth watering.
Remember the Cazorla-> Özil -> Girroud midfield set up we had?

Don’t think it’s a coincidence that Özil’s best season came when he had a guy who could find him in the final third time and time again.

I think Özil has lost something though, not sure what it is, hopefully it’s just mental because Ceballos could bring him back to his best imo.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Ceballos is going to push our midfield up a level, and i will refer to this post, but we will see an Özil revival as a result of playing with someone with this guys instincts.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Ceballos is going to push our midfield up a level, and i will refer to this post, but we will see an Özil revival as a result of playing with someone with this guys instincts.

:lol:

You're inventing hot water here, everyone knows what Ceballos brings to the table.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
:lol:

You're inventing hot water here, everyone knows what Ceballos brings to the table.
I'm talking specifically to how I believe he will help get the best out of other people's games. We lost some fluidity in the last few years, and a bit of our identity. I'm just happy to see a player who fits our profile like a glove.

But by all means, if it provides you a little comic relief, knock yourself out.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
There's more in common between Ramsey and Ceballos than you'd think
Both of them are footballers
Both played for Arsenal at the age of 23
Both of them were CM's for Arsenal
Both of them have great hair
Both of them are millionaires
The similarities are too numerous to list.

....both have shown they could handle rough teams like Burnley.

Hmm. Interesting.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Dani C 2 assist, 2 games
Özil 2 assist, one season

If i speak i'm in big trouble. So i prefer not to speak.

What is the point of such a stat? Not is it only completely out of context, but you didnt need to **** on one of our current players to highlight how well another is doing.

We all know how crap Özil was last season, but there is always still the hope he can find his form again. Let's just hope Ceballos brings the best out of him.

Özil is like the old master, albeit one who may well have lost most of his power but still we can't just forget the good things he done for us in the past. Özil was laying on assists with his eyes closed when Ceballos didn't even reach puberty yet. Ceballos is the young apprentice, ready to fulfil his potential.

Let's just hope we squeeze out the best of them both for the good of our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom