• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Best player in the league right now is Sterling for me, think KDB will take the crown back when the season is done.

Kane is worth keeping an eye on as well.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Best player in the league right now is Sterling for me, think KDB will take the crown back when the season is done.

Kane is worth keeping an eye on as well.
I wouldn't argue with Sterling. As a footballer though, in the Zidane, Dinho etc sense, Bernardo fills the senses like no other right now. Superb to watch.

Didi

De Bruyne by a mile, was a toss up when Hazard was still in the PL. I would have still taken KDB though.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It's a tragedy that the content of this thread has never been about Özil on the pitch.

Simply because he is never there.

giphy.gif

Didi

It's a tragedy that the content of this thread has never been about Özil on the pitch.

giphy.gif
And long may it continue. We’re a much better team without him. It’s an insult to football that we’re playing this clown 350k a week to play fortnite while the best player in the league (KDB) is on 200k a week. Just ship him off to China we have no use for him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

giphy.gif

Özil is just finished, his play style is too slow and languid no one is giving him space. If he was quicker in passing and ball distribution he'd be playing but it's just too one dimensional and slow.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Still think we can use Özil in the team. He has certain qualities that others don't have.

But the amount of sick days he's having isn't normal anymore. Or back problems. He misses at least 10 games a season because of it!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Right, so what do people think for Anfield?

A)Real Sick (Özil declares himself ill)
B)Club Sick (Spin from club covering up Emery has omitted Özil from squad)
C)Bench
D)Starting

We shall await the Friday tweet from his PR team with baited breath....

I’m guessing (C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom