• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Pure poacher this lad. If he can get the Championship golden boot that’d be a huge statement.

His celebration is elite.

Symbia

Leeds United is such a classless club. Birmingham was trying to appreciate Nketiah as a bright English potential, see what Leeds official twitter account took it to.

A**holes!

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Goes back to the 70's under Don Revie I think when they were known as 'dirty Leeds'

Find the debate between Clough and Revie on YouTube from that era, brilliant watch. I wish that had debates between managers like that today.
Cool, thanks TT, will do.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Leeds United is such a classless club. Birmingham was trying to appreciate Nketiah as a bright English potential, see what Leeds official twitter account took it to.

A**holes!

:lol: :lol:

Tinpot stuff that, can’t wait until they bottle it come March yet again.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So as it stand then

Auba - 2 goals from 2 Premier League Games
Nketiah - 2 goals from 1 Championship game and 1 League Cup game
Lacazette - 1 goal from 1 Premier League game.

We've got strikers boys! Who could be this optimistic in 2014?

Yeah, looking very good. Now just the extensions to Laca & Auba. I think Nketiah might work even as a winger at first in Arsenal & backup striker.

As we can see, counting goals is not same as counting sheep. All goals are not equal. But, let's hope it goes like in this gif. :)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom