• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He tried going solo too early & all it's done is cement his status as the second man in the managerial setup.

It's Pat (who has done well with Nice) or Sol (if he keeps pulling off Macclesfield like miracles & continuing to improve) after Emery.

Rather not Sol. Legend, but absolute knobhead.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Let me get this straight, this man got offered a chance to be a coach at Arsenal as long as he left Sky to focus on it but rejected it thinking he was above it. Now he doesn't even work for Sky anymore and has to sneak into Arsenal games.

Unless Henry loses his ego he'll never be a top coach, hopefully the Monaco experience has humbled him a bit.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Let me get this straight, this man got offered a chance to be a coach at Arsenal as long as he left Sky to focus on it but rejected it thinking he was above it. Now he doesn't even work for Sky anymore and has to sneak into Arsenal games.

Unless Henry loses his ego he'll never be a top coach, hopefully the Monaco experience has humbled him a bit.
Imagine this man being critical of Wenger week after week on Sky. SMH.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Some of these guys need to realize that the player ego doesn’t transfer over to manager ego.

boyinneedofhumor

"...In life, if you fail, you get up and you fight. But as a coach, if you fail, you get up and you wait to fight..."

Lessons learnt during moments of adversity are more valuable than compliments during times of popularity...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

@American_Gooner

lmao you can hear the disgust in his voice:lol:

One day Henry will realise that football isn't as easy for others as it was for him.
:rofl: I now understand why Hleb and others were intimidated by him, imagine hearing that every day when you mess up.

Even at Monaco, he gave us one of my favourite reaction gifs:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom