• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
With Ceballos in the middle, i expect us to have the ability to keep our midfielder together and not get overrun. We have always suffered this at Anfield in the last years.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With Ceballos in the middle, i expect us to have the ability to keep our midfielder together and not get overrun. We have always suffered this at Anfield in the last years.

I'm not holding my hopes too high in that regard. He's only one player. He should help though.

I just hope Auba and Laca take their chances. Pepe with a performance would be a bonus

Hope to see Pepe from the start & Nelson out. Palace showed a blue print last season how pace on the break can cause them issues even with very low possession. Not sure we are ready yet to control these games away to any degree.

The midfield will be an interesting one if Dani plays or not. Could see Emery saving him for second half & matching their tempo early with Lucas, Willock & Guendouzi.

Would be way more confident if we had a dominant DM to start or even partner with Lucas behind Dani in these games. Looking a bit light vs the Liverpool trio.
That's why I always thought Ndidi/Doucoure would have been a good signing for us. We have missed someone with pace, agility and power in MF for ages since Gilberto and Viera and its been ultimately our downfall since then

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

People that aren’t that confident just remember last season we were playing Lichtsteiner, Mustafi and Kolasinac at Anfield plus Aubameyang was isolated upfront.

I just hope Liverpool press us and play a high line that will be perfect for a trademark David Luiz ball over the top putting Aubameyang and Pepe through. This isn’t Pedro who is hit and miss, both Pepe and Aubameyang are lethal.

The first goal in this game is key.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our record v Pool

All games all comps:
W 78
D 61
L 87

George Graham
W 8
D 5
L 12

Wenger
W 19
D 17
L 18

Emery
W 0
D 1
L 1

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Going for victory today. Solid start keep our wide players high and wide to exploit their full backs and have a compact defensive third. Luiz will be key to spread the ball from defence to attack.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Freddie Ljungberg needs to reminds these lads of when he done a madness at Anfield.

10 men yet they still couldn’t beat us. The winning mentality we had was on a different level.

Absolutely unreal this, Liverpool finished 2nd that season too and we still outperformed them with a man less. This is what happens when your team is filled with players with elite mentality.

Symbia

I will like to see what they call Sp**s. :lol:
8qm9qywjcbi31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom