• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gursha

I will like to see what they call Sp**s. :lol:
8qm9qywjcbi31.jpg
Never Won

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

I’ve disappointed my mates by declining a round of golf in beautiful Canadian cottage country in order to watch this game.

Over to you, unai & co.

Had a dream we were going in to the last 10 minutes with a 3-3 draw and then blitzkrieged them to win 5-3.

COYG!!
I already had high hopes for us. Coupled with you your dream, now I have very very high hopes.
Pray we win cos if we don't am coming for you!

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I’ve disappointed my mates by declining a round of golf in beautiful Canadian cottage country in order to watch this game.

Over to you, unai & co.

Mate, 11 years ago I passed a £300k deal with 25% set for my commission just to go to Anfield and watch Liverpool play us in the CL, and of course we got shat on in style 4-2.

Those were my young, dumb and nearly broke days :lol:

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Mate, 11 years ago I passed a £300k deal with 25% set for my commission just to go to Anfield and watch Liverpool play us in the CL, and of course we got shat on in style 4-2.

Those were my young, dumb and nearly broke days :lol:
Now that is just sheer stupidity!! No two ways about that. :rofl:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Play like this:
Leno
AMN Luiz Chambers Sokratis Kola
Torreira Ceballos Xhaka
Laca Auba​

Counter their asses off.

Status
Not open for further replies.