• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 3

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Always liked Pukki, since his Celtic years. Watched him a couple of times last season. His movement and tenacity is crazy.
Vardyesque type of striker fantastic signing for Norwich.

Vibra

Established Member
Lampard's Chelsea is a lot of fun to watch, helped by the fact that they can't defend at all

Iceman10

Established Member
I wouldn't want to give a 200m budget to Lampard to spend because he does not come across as a detail orientated demanding manager to get the most from what he has. Will be very surprised if he emerges as a top manager from what I've seen so far.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It seems our national hero Pukki has found his level, continuing Championship stats. 2,5 games 5+1, 2 of them goals against Liverpool and Chelsea.

Let's hope Nketiah reaches same numbers and does the same. Both are very well rounded players.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
It seems our national hero Pukki has found his level, continuing Championship stats. 2,5 games 5+1, 2 of them goals against Liverpool and Chelsea.

Let's hope Nketiah reaches same numbers and does the same. Both are very well rounded players.
Big risk big reward from Norwich, When he moved to Brondy we all though his career was ending.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Big risk big reward from Norwich, When he moved to Brondy we all though his career was ending.

He has moved backwards a couple of times from big transfers in his career and flourished again. Wise moves.

Pukki was free transfer for Norwich so not much risk, cannot get much better reward. He is 29, but seems kind of late bloomer, getting everything in balance now.

Has been very consistent contributor at least for past year. National team too, important goals, work rate and team work.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Always liked Pukki, since his Celtic years. Watched him a couple of times last season. His movement and tenacity is crazy.
Vardyesque type of striker fantastic signing for Norwich.
Played for Celtic? Pfff and I was really starting to like him.

Axel9090

The problem with VAR is its still subjective. It isnt proving to be a success so far if you ask me because the people reviewing it are either biased or dont want to influence the game that much.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom