• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 3

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea will have to do something defensively to finish top 4. 7 goals conceded in 3 games is not good

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Can’t remember, sounds like me. :lol:

It’s hot out there, hope you have your sunscreen on.
I'm inside. I hope you wear it. People think those with dark skin aren't as affected by the sun/skin cancer. That's wrong.

Iceman10

Established Member
Thought Norwich would be better physically later on, but Pukki was a bit gassed from around 60 mins in, taking away some goal scoring threat. Maybe one or two chances left.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I'm inside. I hope you wear it. People think those with dark skin aren't as affected by the sun/skin cancer. That's wrong.
To be fair, we aren't as affected. Being white you're 33x more likely to get skin cancer than a black person. You guys just have a 24 percentage points better survivability rate at the 5 year mark.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
To be fair, we aren't as affected. Being white you're 33x more likely to get skin cancer than a black person. You guys just have a 24 percentage points better survivability rate at the 5 year mark.
Yeah, i didn't mean as much so. But in a way, that's dangerous as it fools people into not protecting themselves. Always respect the sun, people.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
If Watford lose this their next games are

Newcastle (A) Arsenal (H) Man City (A) Wolves (A)

Granted Newcastle away isn't the toughest but it's not inconceivable that they could be on 0 points after 7 games.

Manberg

Predator
Palace going down for sure imo. No chance they will get anything at Old Toilet.

I think I'll watch Leicester - Sheffield.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
United should explicitly put it in Rashford's contract that he's not allowed anywhere near free kicks. Terrible every time

Top Bottom