• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hate to be harsh but anyone who thinks we’ve been bad doesn’t understand football.

Liverpool are the champions of Europe and haven’t lost a league game at home for two years.

This is the most competitive performance I’ve seen us put in at Anfield for some time. Even Sky are praising us ffs.
Must be an underlying agenda for anyone who thinks otherwise.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ceballos with a 0/10 performance so far, but no one will mention, because his name isn't Xhaka.

Culture shock for him I reckon, and yes he has been poor.

Unlike Xhaka, he hasnt played 38+ games for us though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ceballos with a 0/10 performance so far, but no one will mention, because his name isn't Xhaka.
No, it's because he's too far from the action and is being starved. We need to find a way to get him involved; hopefully that will happen in the 2nd half. Xhaka, on the other hand, is in the perfect position to be noticed, but he's waif like.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Hate to be harsh but anyone who thinks we’ve been bad doesn’t understand football.

Liverpool are the champions of Europe and haven’t lost a league game at home for two years.

This is the most competitive performance I’ve seen us put in at Anfield for some time. Even Sky are praising us ffs.
C'mon, our performance has been nothing special, sitting deep and hoofing the ball to Auba/Pepe.
All danger has come from the individual skills, not our game plan.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Yup, very positive performance today. We have adjusted to the conditions and have chances to score as well.

This should be the setup for our season, more conservative against the better sides and going for the smaller ones.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

These are the types of games I’d happily trade Lacazette for Wilf Zaha.

Lacazette in this sort of game is pointless, he’d provide no threat whilst Zaha would tear TAA & Robertson apart.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Some of the comments on here. It's like you expect to breeze in to the home of the European champions on the 2nd longest home streak in prem history and take em to the cleaners

Were doing OK. Could easily be 1-1. You've got to tuck those opportunities away. It's life or death at this level.

I've seen enough to be mildly encouraged.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

C'mon, our performance has been nothing special, sitting deep and hoofing the ball to Auba/Pepe.
All danger has come from the individual skills, not our game plan.
What would you suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom