• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I gave Emery a pass in the first half because we were scrapping by but these tactics really are pretty dead. Liverpool may be playing well but we're approaching this like some newly-promoted team. All our chances have been from going long and hoping for the best. Not a fan.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I totally get that Liverpool are a better team than us and they're playing at home. But it still feels like we've not helped ourselves at all.

CJJ

Established Member
Imagine that not being offside. Would you have been happy that Guendouzi pulled a red card there?

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Not sure how this is Emerys fault. We played well in the first game and then two brain farts from Luiz. Especially the penalty. Daft.

Now its damage limitation. Again.

I don't agree this is on Emery even though I've defended him a lot.

After a year spent at Arsenal he still hasn't understood that we're not a defensive team, it's not in our DNA, we can't sit back and defend to save our lives.
Just play your game, if we lose, we lose, I'm fine with it, they're the better team.

But inviting Liverpool to put pressure on us is just a suicidal tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom