• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
Game against them at Emirates will be more interesting. Hope we will have full strength team. We can beat them at home.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Game was ok, we have seen enough here to make an attempt for top 4 this year.

With the way Chelsea and United have looked this season I fully expect our forwards to drag us into at least fourth, maybe even third if Sp**s finally start getting the results their play deserves.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I would have found a place for Torreira and Laca too. Bit disappointed about those omissions. Disappointed that he keeps finding a spot for Xhaka too, but I feel that will change. We need to find out best 11, but that will take time.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not actually a terrible result at Anfield. Not good, but very good teams have had similar. ****ing typical the way it happened though. 2 dumb mistakes and 2 sitters missed.

Manberg

Predator
I don’t think it’s an improvement over last season’s performance. Emery changed into damage limitation mode rather than “4-3 better than 1-0”, and I always had the sense that Liverpool could easily bury us if they felt like it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Before the game I probably would have taken the 3-1. On we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom