• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
He is an unreal talent, love this guy. So far seems to have good fitness as well and 50 matches for arsenal already omg (2 matches in to his second season). Hoping for a long career in Arsenal. The jump from Ligue 2 to PL has been a huge surprise. Hope he becomes the default back up DM to Lucas. Will be greatly helpful coming as sub to close out matches with a 1 goal lead.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Xhaka is injuried numbnuts

Because you cannot be talking of the ncst game!

Guendozi was better this game but I put that down to us finally playing a midfield 3

And Guendozi still had moments where it is like he doesnt know where he is or where he should be.

My son, i wrote that on friday, referring to the toon game, and in my opinion he outshined even ceballos who looked rusty in His cameo.

Now piss off

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I liked what Emery said about the staff working on his strength. He has good height and could gain a lot from becoming more powerful.

Kingofthebongo

I liked what Emery said about the staff working on his strength. He has good height and could gain a lot from becoming more powerful.

He could be world class if he added a power/speed dimension to his game. With his natural ability and passing technique he would be a top midfielder in world football. He JUUUST needs a CR9 training regiment and the mental fortitude to want it that bad.
Very possible if he gets hardcore into physical training, and that serious into his profession. Time will tell.

FluffyDoozi

Not his greatest game but did OK under the circumstances. Was given a tough job to cover Robertson and Mane because Niles was very narrow. Torreira would have been better suited for that role and Guendouzi taking Xhaka's role.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Great player, still a rookie at only 20, but playing very maturely.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Atleast he had the balls to show for the ball and receive it under pressure. Got caught out a few times but that's to be expected of a 20 year old. Xhaka was using Liverpool players as a shield to hide behind.

Impact

Established Member
Was good today. Better than our other midfielders bar Torreira. Always showed for the ball and had the confidence to keep playing in spite of the L'pool press. Got through a lot of work defensively and was strong positionally, which is oft a weakness of his. Have to remember he is only 20 years old. Such a precocious talent.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
His ceiling is very high. If he keeps improving like he has he will be bossing the midfield against anyone.

Right now he was mostly good, his passing was good, he defended fairly well as he was given a thankless job tracking Robertson and Mane. Just still needs to move the ball a bit quicker. Still ponderous on the ball sometimes. Feel he has a few shortcomings to be starting so many games for us at the moment.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really helped us alot today defending against Liverpool attack its shame he offer so little going forward maybe this area of his game need big improvement

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think he is still a bit of a defensive liability. Great young player but I don't think he should be nailed on in the first 11.

say yes

forum master baiter
Really seems to have improved his awareness which was my one big issue with him last season. Starting to love him.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Really seems to have improved his awareness which was my one big issue with him last season. Starting to love him.

He's always this good in big games, well even better actually. His best performances last season were Chelsea away, City home and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom