• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The guy is basically Houdini. Can get out of any tight spot. Just needs to bang his 1st in and then hopefully flood gates will open. No better game to do it in than next week

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pretty impressed with him. Looks a lot better than I initially thought and nowhere near as clumsy.

Should have scored but looks like he'll score loads

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Very good game. Enjoyed his dribbling and the way he attacked space. Even better athlete than I anticipated.

Now just needs to put some of these chances away.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

My boy has all the ability to rip this league a new one. Made Robertson look a fool on multiple occasions, seems to have an uncanny awareness of where his defender is even if he’s not looking at them.

He’s also a set piece taker which means we don’t have to worry about his ball striking technique. The goals will come if he remains positive.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He is not Gervinhio for sure! I am so impressed by his performance. Huge player and a great talent. Far better than Zaha, and I am happy we chose him

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pepe looking very promising to me. Very nervy still here but he looks like a gem in many ways, personality too.

Should be with that price, and clear mistakes also already, two goals for Arsenal counting I think, kind of. But I just love his composure in tight spaces. The shot with left foot against Pool was almost there.

ASIF

He is going to help us unlock many stubborn defense who just come to the emirates and park the bus.Amazing dribbler VVD looked worried after he got skinned by Pepe and never charged him after that But still got to take that chance and bury it..Big games small margins between a win and a lose.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Remember some muppets in here saying his dribbling was awkward and lacked technique before we signed him. What on earth were they talking about? They know who they are. Lads got tekkers for days. Unreal player. Was beating players left, right and centre. Unlucky not to get a goal or 2 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom