• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast Incarnate

I think he's wasted out wide. You need him in the middle, that's where he does the damage.

He's a better goalscorer than Laca, but Laca has more to his game. He's about more than goals.

It's a long season, I think you should only play one at a time. For games you want to be patient and keep the ball, play Laca. Games you want to sit back and counter, play Auba.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Arsenal are working on a complicated deal to reward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for his superb goalscoring form that will see the striker net a huge bonus if he fires the club back into the Champions League.
Aubameyang currently earns around £200,000-a-week, plus bonuses, which is some way off top earner Mesut Özil’s fixed £350,000-a-week contract.
Arsenal cannot hand out another fixed contract of the size of Özil’s, but Sanllehi is structuring an offer that would give Aubameyang the opportunity to earn as much as the German through bonuses if the club qualify for next season’s Champions League.

zilfy

It's a long season, I think you should only play one at a time. For games you want to be patient and keep the ball, play Laca. Games you want to sit back and counter, play Auba.
I get what you're saying but I think the issue is that with our striker/wing depth quite limited, it's almost criminal to leave one of these two guys on the bench. Especially auba

ASIF

I dont understand what Emery is trying with Aubameyang.Half the time he is near the half way line on the Wings.Complete waste of a striker of Aubameyang caliber.He should be on the end of the chances not fighting to win the ball back from the fullbacks.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
3 goals in 14 games against the top 6 and if you take out the Tottenham game it’s 1 in 13 . He has missed some sitters in those games as well so you can’t say it’s the teams performances in general.

Last edited:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Bench him against Sp**s. He needs to know that wasting premium chances against the best teams is not acceptable for a star striker.

ASIF

Then we should bench Pepe aswell coz he wasted not 1 but 2 premium chances.Lets bench the whole team if we are at it.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He’s a top striker but his record against our rivals really is starting to get atrocious now.

Mmm especially compared to Laca who seems to manage a goal or assist. Not happy with how late he came on. Can't decide if he should have started over Auba, I kind of get how the pace appealed for the counter.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
3 goals in 14 games against the top 6 and if you take out the Tottenham game it’s 1 in 13 . He has missed some sitters in those games as well so you can’t say it’s the teams performances in general.
Missed an open goal against the scousers last season and 2 penalties missed against Sp**s and city. Had a stinker at Stamford bridge also. He’s **** the bed in every big game he’s played for us, besides Sp**s at home last season. Expect much more from him!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Panicked when lobbing the ball, while Pepe was all free in the box.
Also on second half he took too many touches as Matip arrived and intercepted his shot.

His chance conversion vs. big sides needs to improve and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom