• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He’s a talented footballer, yes. But Hector Bellerin ****s on him from a great height and in midfield there’s at least four players streets ahead of him.

I've asked people this before and not got a straight answer so i'll ask you. What on earth makes people think this plonker can play in midfield? I see no attributes he has that are remotely applicable to playing there.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Had enough of this guy, btw. I'd sell him. He'd fetch a decent fee for being English and his, perceived, versatility. Thunter was right, we should have signed a right back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he done well defensively today offensively he was bad. He won't play in midfield when willock Torreira Guendouzi and Willock ahead of him

Symbia

Got nutmeged by Mane, severally turned upside down.

Was made to face Mane in several occasions and we all know that ends.
Didn't expect much for him, Bellerin will also struggle in his position today.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Got nutmeged by Mane, severally turned upside down.

Was made to face Mane in several occasions and we all know that ends.
Didn't expect much for him, Bellerin will also be struggle in his position today.
I thought he dealt with Mane alright actually. One area where he was actually quite decent.

He was cack on the ball though, for a player with his tech. Poor passing.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Another weird game. Disappointing.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Had enough of this guy, btw. I'd sell him. He'd fetch a decent fee for being English and his, perceived, versatility. Thunter was right, we should have signed a right back.

It's understandable if he isn't defensively sound, because he used to play as a CM, but for a midfielder, his passes were poor against Liverpool.

Twice we were put under unnecessary pressure not far from our own box due to AMN's missed passes.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I've asked people this before and not got a straight answer so i'll ask you. What on earth makes people think this plonker can play in midfield? I see no attributes he has that are remotely applicable to playing there.
He's a midfielder filling in at RB. He's done well enough in the position to break through to the senior ranks under Wenger as a midfielder.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He'll have the odd good/great moment attacking, but he'll disappoint overall as a RB. He's not a RB.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I've been saying for 4 years now we need RB to compete with Bellerin. It's crazy how he's been our only RB pretty much since Debuchy got injured.

AMN is not a RB and tbh he probably won't make it in midfield, great utility player but we need a RB that can challenge Hector.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

If memory serves, a couple of seasons ago when we went with our B team away to Man Utd- AMN was named MOTM despite a defeat. He was in there against Matic and Pogba and gave them the complete run around.

It’s more his consistency than his ability that’s in question for me. But the flaws in his game are showing no signs of waning.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He isn't a central midfielder either, probably best as a more defensive option on the right wing. And that's where his casual moments do least harm.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
See this guy get pushed to the floor so many times each week, is he really cut out to play in midfield?

Please hold your breath. I will try to decide if I should tell you or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom