• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

The point was Vela was much more talented than Nketiah but we were haggling over his future and didn't cash in when his stock was high.

Hopefully we've learnt our lesson and will be more ruthless with youngsters in the future.

Vela was actually a very good talent. Great pick up from us. Shame we couldn't sell him for better fee.

I think Nketiah has high potential to become a very good striker. I still think he can make it with us! Would say he is at similar talent of Vela when he was young, even better striker talent!

But as you say, a good campaign this season with Leeds and if they promote we could be looking at 12-20 M in modern climate if they decide to cash in!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You still need to be there to finish the chance. Depending on what type of player you have, what can be considered brilliance would be different. If you're a poacher then the tap in, I think is your bread and butter. The ability to consistently be there made Filipo Inzaghi a household name.

Even team goals or what you call collective effort still need individual brilliance. It's just more than one individual playing their part brilliantly, like many virtuosos in an orchestra.
Couldn't agree more

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
There is no way Nketiah has enough in his locker to be a starting caliber forward for Arsenal. I have been watching him since 2016, he has improved a lot. His all around game is much better, he is quicker and stronger, but his technique is still not good enough for that level. He is more West Ham/Leeds level of talent. Which is nothing to scuff at. Hope we sell for 20-25 mil after the loan.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There is no way Nketiah has enough in his locker to be a starting caliber forward for Arsenal. I have been watching him since 2016, he has improved a lot. His all around game is much better, he is quicker and stronger, but his technique is still not good enough for that level. He is more West Ham/Leeds level of talent. Which is nothing to scuff at. Hope we sell for 20-25 mil after the loan.
I don't believe that but even if that's the case we would be in a position to sell for 20-40m which is a good business for us, just like Iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom