• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League group stage draw | Friday 12:00 BST

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Good group.Not need to travel over 3000 km and got tired for EPL.Frankfurt is tricky team,they have good players.But other two we should beat with ease.

Iceman10

Established Member
So much for all those Celtic trolls going on about CL football during the summer. lol. We'll get out of our EL group and they won't.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

At least my height doesn't start with a 4

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't there a stat last year that said we didn't lose any games at the weekend after a Thursday night fixture?

Wizzard

Anyone here who could get tickets for Frankfurt and doesn't want to go? It's just a 90 minute drive from where i live, but i have no Chance to get tickets.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't there a stat last year that said we didn't lose any games at the weekend after a Thursday night fixture?

This time we’ve got one of the best travelling schedules possible and apart from the Frankfurt games we shouldn’t need a first strength team at all.

Also we’ve got a load more depth than last year, buzzing to see Saka and Martinelli up front.

Top Bottom