• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

I'd love to do more than just win. Win comfortably. Give them something to think about as they retreat down Seven Sisters Road. But we need the fans to make some real noise today, get behind the team and drive them forward! #COYG

skummm

3 points would be AWESOME today since our 2 direct rivals for a top 4 finish both dropped points yesterday... hoping for a A L P front 3 and a quick transitioning midfield to start.

Shame this was not a final NLD for Monreal :/

#COYG

Iceman10

Established Member
Wow, have been well behind the news on Monreal. Hopefully Kola will be good enough, otherwise I'm sure there will be plenty to be said after the match.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

type_matchday2.gif

MikeVinna

Established Member
Big game for Kola today. I still like the player hope he can step up. Only just now seen that we sold Monreal and loaned Elneny. Understandable business. If only we could lose Mustafi/Miki. Really the last of the dross we have left which is pretty impressive.

Anyway, hope we destroy Sp**s today.

Leno

AMN Papa Luiz Kola

Willock Torreira Ceballos

Pepe Laca Auba​

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Emery has to get us a win. Big pressure on him, fans won't accept him sitting the team back either at home.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
3 at the back or use Kola in a 4. Big dilemma for Emery. If I was Unai, I’d have been up all night turning that one over.

Ewarwoowar

The Spuds are limited in their options, so can only see them sitting back, absorbing pressure, hoping to catch us on the break with lofted balls to Kane to feed to Son or Lucas. They will try to force set plays(diving naturally) for the Kane to take advantage against our occasional defence.

They may press at the beginning to attempt to initiate a mistake whilst we find our feet, playing around at the back. but if we play with confidence and alertness from the off we can blitz them on attack before they settle in.

An early goal will see us put four past them if we maintain the hunger(as we should it's the spuds).

I'd fancy Chambers on Kane before Luiz, I think Luiz's ego against Kane(with his shenanigans) would get the better of him(self) and most liable to f### up again.

Attack is definitely our best form of defence in this one, defo a front three written all over it, if we go in any way conservative and it fails against the Spuds ffs whilst they are as vulnerable as they are,, 'well it just aint gonna end up pretty!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Spuds are limited in their options, so can only see them sitting back, absorbing pressure, hoping to catch us on the break with lofted balls to Kane to feed to Son or Lucas. They will try to force set plays(diving naturally) for the Kane to take advantage against our occasional defence.

They may press at the beginning to attempt to initiate a mistake whilst we find our feet, playing around at the back. but if we play with confidence and alertness from the off we can blitz them on attack before they settle in.

An early goal will see us put four past them if we maintain the hunger(as we should it's the spuds).

I'd fancy Chambers on Kane before Luiz, I think Luiz's ego against Kane(with his shenanigans) would get the better of him(self) and most liable to f### up again.

Attack is definitely our best form of defence in this one, defo a front three written all over it, if we go in any way conservative and it fails against the Spuds ffs whilst they are as vulnerable as they are,, 'well it just aint gonna end up pretty!
Welcome back bro!

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Have to start this one on fire.

I'm confident, but there are too many reasons we "should" win this. And we all know what usually results from that.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I too think Chambers might be a smarter and safer bet than one of the other two today.

They both lost us last weekend's game.

Firetruck

3 at the back or use Kola in a 4. Big dilemma for Emery. If I was Unai, I’d have been up all night turning that one over.
I would much rather risk using Kola in a back four than reverting to a back three to accommodate his flaws. I think it's important that we find a way to link our defense via midfield to our front three. The season depends on getting Auba, Pepe and Laca going. I understand worrying about the threats of the opposition but the moment we figure out how to get the ball to our front three other teams will have to start worrying about us.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We can’t have a situation where the preferred formation includes a back 4 and then any time Tierney gets injured we have to switch to a back 5. He needs to start sticking to a specific setup and allow the players to become comfortable with it and develop patterns of play.

Wryer

Sp**s are gonna hit on the counter and they have the weapons to do that - Son and Kane. Son is incredibly underrated.

We need to make the early chances count. Must. This is the game winner for us. The longer it drags, the harder it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom