• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud12

**** me this is frustrating. Sp**s has hardly created anything, yet another 2 personal errors and here we are. We´re never gonna challenge for the league again when we keep making these mistakes.

Axel_Gunner

wow people blaming emery here

that f*cking 1-0 was a nice gift of sokratis and leno
2nd was another nice gift, terrible stupid tackle

no way there is Emery in training telling his players to do this mistakes and stupid sh*t

kopzilla

Always Negative
:rofl: ...Laughable...and I knew this would happen...I'm afraid we are stuck in mediocrity until Kroenke is here...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I’m gonna give you people who rate Xhaka the benefit of the doubt here and let you come out with the “Elris has hacked my account” excuse.

After that its knives out.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sp**s have never won in the Emirates in the Premier League.

Emery breaking records.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
There are some of you on here who keep defending Xhaka and Emery and the only conclusion is that you're a bunch of masochists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom