• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
When I said Xhaka is the most detrimental Arsenal midfielder we ever had, I hope you know it wasn’t a hyperbole. He’s atrocious and he will be the main culprit if we don’t finish in the top 4

Kingofthebongo

He is the worst midfielder we've had in the last 20 years....there I've said it, even Denilson & Elneny were better

Considering price and hype (I actually remember he was on many people's wish list prior to getting him, and everyone was excited about him) he must be the worst midfield signing I remember for us.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
He's good for a gift-wrapped chance to the opposition (or a shocking tackle) basically every game. Wonder if he and Luiz hang out of the pitch as well?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
So if all those penalties were scored he has contributed a net 2 goals in 3 seasons (not that it's the point but i'll dumb it down to your level for arguments sake). ****ing great.
Better then Guendozi with s big fat zero!

Kingofthebongo

And how many goals have he created?
7 PL goals and 11 PL assists

Uphill battle mate.

You just can't defend someone who routinely gifts teams and in literally no danger costs us 3 points. The context of the lack of danger makes his mistakes tenfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom