• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Koeman really schooled Low with his subs, subbing the right back and letting a winger come from that position takes some balls.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Shame that Klopp insists Wijnaldum runs around like a headless chicken when he could actually be a top goal-scoring midfielder if coached properly.

zhaggy

Iain-Dowie.jpg

Hey, goonies, one of my fav's.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Shame that Klopp insists Wijnaldum runs around like a headless chicken when he could actually be a top goal-scoring midfielder if coached properly.

What do you reckon he’d be like under Arteta? Scary thought.

Tir Na Nog

What do you reckon he’d be like under Arteta? Scary thought.

Football as we know it would be completely different as a whole if Arteta was Arsenal manager let alone thinking about what Wijnaldum might be like, my dear friend.

Tir Na Nog

Why do they have to be so early in the season? Can't we wait 8-10 weeks into the season? I mean literally just got the PL back and then there's an international break almost straight away, and of course another one in a few weeks and another in November. Stupid ****. Just have a 128 team world cup every 4 years in the summer with about 12 matches a day for a few weeks and then just forget about international football for another 4 years.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Why do they have to be so early in the season? Can't we wait 8-10 weeks into the season? I mean literally just got the PL back and then there's an international break almost straight away, and of course another one in a few weeks and another in November. Stupid ****. Just have a 128 team world cup every 4 years in the summer with about 12 matches a day for a few weeks and then just forget about international football for another 4 years.

They have about 6 months that they don't play at all.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I wish they would make a football season finish earlier so they could play their meaningless international games during one long international break in summer.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Level of football is on Championship level.

Some is worse, Germany vs Holland was alright last night but a lot of the games are pretty much unfair competition and complete mismatches.

I personally think that there should be no seeds or tiers to nations, if a group consists of Germany, Spain, Portugal, France, England etc then so be it, yeah the actual tournament might miss a few big nations but least then its an open tournament and anyone has a chance.

The way it is now is just pointless and doesnt really achieve much.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I don't get what Low wants to do. Does he want to play possession-based football? Counter attacking football? They have some amazing young players. It's just the manager who is past it.

Gunner-Union

Why is Maddison not a starter for England? It’s crazy he is the most creative and best Am that’s english. Play him with rice as dm then pick Barkley/Henderson/foden as the other

Latest posts

Top Bottom