• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

I'm done posting about him, I've been saying the same thing for the best part of 4 years and he's still here, and some people still have the gaul to try and defend him. Bar some miraculous turnaround; I think everything that needs to be said has been said, but here goes anyway...

It's physically draining and at times infuriating watching this useless chode pull on an Arsenal shirt and single handedly ruin game after game for us. Definitely ranks up there on the list of all-time Arsenal players that I can't stand (along with Mustafi). The sooner he's gone the better.

Adiós. I'm out.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Interesting, but if he had been on top form he would have never taken a break. So at least he knows himself that he messed up.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This seems a bit unprecedented, no? Might do everyone involved some good and hopefully he'll come back focused and raring to go.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
On a scale from 1 being happy to 10 being extremely happy. How do we feel about this?

yR5HhRn.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Time off football because his wife is having a baby? Strange. Unprecedented as far as I know, so I'd say there's more to this. The manager won't be happy to lose him as an option altogether, so I can only think he requested it. Still strange how it was allowed.

Mraven

It says take some time off. You’re all reacting as if he’ll be gone for weeks. Of course he should take some days off when he’s having his first child. Like in any other profession he will be allowed to

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It says take some time off. You’re all reacting as if he’ll be gone for weeks. Of course he should take some days off when he’s having his first child. Like in any other profession he will be allowed to
We don't play every day, so it's probably a period of weeks. No sure it would be worth tweeting otherwise.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With the international break he won’t miss any Arsenal games.

Probably for the best, usually only takes a game or two for us to see how poor the midfield is without him.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Time off football because his wife is having a baby? Strange. Unprecedented as far as I know, so I'd say there's more to this. The manager won't be happy to lose him as an option altogether, so I can only think he requested it. Still strange how it was allowed.
Yep. Footballers don’t even take time off when their children are being born or at times of bereavement. So, yeah this is probably the first time I have heard about this. Maybe there is something more to it but who knows.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I suppose it's possible there have been some complications with the pregnancy, which would account for time off and his poor performances.

I hope not, otherwise I shall be dreading the fall-out when Mrs. Özil becomes pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom