• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,848

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Its funny- despite the somewhat poor start to the season results wise, the deeper players have been the most impressive so far. Monlouis and Ogungbo look very promising so far, and Sraha looked decent in the small bits of him I saw. Azeez and Cirjan have looked very solid in midfield. Azeez is gonna be moved up soon enough though, hes streets ahead and already looked decent for U23s in his debut.

Also, some of the less heralded players have seemingly surpassed expectation - Butler-Odejyi (?) For example has been impressive, as has Luke Plange. While the results may not be as prominent this season with such a young group compared to last year, I think the individual development this season will be very intriguing and I can already see Azeez making a step up as well as Ogungbo.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

All 3 players with excellent starts to the season. Hutchinson and Ebiowei are 2 players already with a big shout to progress this season alone. The Omari Hutchinson ultras will be pleased.

Symbia

Glad to know Omari's developement did not stall.
The kid is insanely gifted, anticipating if he'll developed a winger of hyper attacking left back ala Carlos, Marcelo.

Vanfrothan

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Kid got a sick name, he’s gonna make it.
Inevitable but nonetheless pleasing news. He's the best scholar of the current intake, comparable to the departed Yunus Musah. An excellent technician, both passing and dribbling, but also a good defensive presence and quite a powerful player for his age.

It's been a pretty tough campaign for the u18s so far but Azeez still has a big reputation and I expect him to ascend to the u23s this season.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Inevitable but nonetheless pleasing news. He's the best scholar of the current intake, comparable to the departed Yunus Musah. An excellent technician, both passing and dribbling, but also a good defensive presence and quite a powerful player for his age.

It's been a pretty tough campaign for the u18s so far but Azeez still has a big reputation and I expect him to ascend to the u23s this season.
Who is better Musah or Azeez?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom