• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
With our crappy defense and midfield there's no way we're getting top 4, but the icing on the cake is Emery, who's a clown.

say yes

forum master baiter
I’ve no problem with Arsenal playing out from the back. It’s the correct approach, Sokratis is just rubbish.

I do have a problem with our hopeless attacking performance.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This is making for some painful watching as the clock winds down.

I'd say grab another couple but holding on seems to be a chore & a half itself!!

Wengysaurus

We should not be getting dominated as much against a struggling team, even away from home. Only a matter of time at the moment.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It’s hardly worked at all this game though, plans have to be adapted. It’s clear opposition are just targeting it now.

Either try play out from the back like we have done all season or hoof the ball up back to them so they can attack again.

We've lost our sh*t this game tbf.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sokratis booted it long then, which shows all you Emery blamers are talking sh*te.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom