• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud12

I would be fuming right now if it wasn´t for the fact that I have become immune to this ****.

Emery not covering himself in glory today, but again it´s not him giving away an absolutely horrible pen, YET again. We should have been 2nd now if we hadn´t given away 4 absolutely comical goals two games in a row. Sp**s and Watford should have been easy wins. The first one today should have been disallowed (where the **** is VAR?) but that´s no excuse really. That being said, subbing Ceballos was the wrong solution.

Every player bar Leno, Ceballos and Auba embarrassed themselves today. At this point we should just play Chambers and Holding, and even if they might **** it up every now and then we´re at least preparing for the future. Luiz is beyond saving, worse than Mustafi at this point. Everyone could see from a mile away that the Watford player would trip over his leg, so why the **** does he stick it out? If its not Xhaka/Mustafi then its Sokratis/Luiz. Nelson is nowhere near ready for this level. Lacazette big miss today.

Pepes blue pill

Never felt this bad after a game of football, the mistakes are not even sunday league standard, sad thing is the youngstars will lose so much confidence now, sack emery and just give it to freddie until u can get a decent manager in

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This as much on Raul as Emery. Only an idiot couldn’t see we needed to sort out our defence after Mustafi and Sokratis **** show. And we bought Luiz ffs.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
And what is this people wanting to give the job to Ljungerg? Why are we so inclined to give it somebody with no experience and leave us in the **** for another 3/4 years? Stop sitting on your brains, people.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Played the first couple of games this season so why would he be rusty? Player favoritism is killing us again. Thought Luiz was just cover.
I'm not sure he's played a competitive match since. I just meant he might not be as sharp as he should. Match fitness goes pretty quick.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also we thought we entered with attacking line up pepe auba Özil Ceballos but it seem there problems with players it seem they don't understand the system the tactics. Or emery just like the defense approach still either way its not going well.

Malky

Established Member
I'd honestly take Rodgers, defensively we'd still be suspect but he'd get us playing some great attacking football. He wouldn't have the same cowards approach that Emery has.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
8 points from first 5 games that include Sp**s and Liverpool isn't a disaster but should been much better our style have to improve and of course we have to start praying our players can go a game without making mistakes.

Giroud12

Can´t take AMN at right back anymore. Mustafi would be better. Yes I said it.

And don´t want to see Xhaka or Luiz ever again. We got rid of Mkhi, time to lose the rest of the dross as well. Chelsea are **** as well but at least they are playing a young team. The clear out this summer was a start but at least 5 more players need to leave before we can show any improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom