• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So to me we need a manager like Bielsa, someone who knows about football, systems and principles. Someone who organizes players and tell them how to play literally because actually they are so lost without any system that they look like Sunday’s league team with that ****ty manager who is only an old pal giving weird instructions to players.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm sure people don't see Mourinho as a long term option (at least I don't).

But there is an argument there that he could help us get into the top 4 and manage us until we find the right guy, who isn't available right now.

We'll still get top four this year.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Not Emery in, but **** off with that
So what struggle through the season and bleed dry slowly again? Don’t forget how we ended the season last year.

Everton 1-0 Arsenal L
Watford 0-1 Arsenal W
Arsenal 2-3 Palace L
Wolves 3-1 Arsenal L
Leicester 3-0 Arsenal L
Arsenal 1-1 Brighton D
Burnley 1-3 Arsenal W* (no chance of top 4)

And now no sign of improvement. Get him the **** out now.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

His decision to drop Chambers looks more baffling given the game he started we kept a clean sheet.

Big run of games coming up for him. We need to see massive improvement and pick up the points.

Frankfurt, Villa, Nottingham Forest and United.

Brings us to October. Gives time for him to change things or bring a new guy in and appraise the team before the January window.
Luiz was a mistake imo the club panicked. Should have shown more faith in Chambers i agree.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So what struggle through the season and bleed dry slowly again? Don’t forget how we ended the season last year.

Everton 1-0 Arsenal L
Watford 0-1 Arsenal W
Arsenal 2-3 Palace L
Wolves 3-1 Arsenal L
Leicester 3-0 Arsenal L
Arsenal 1-1 Brighton D

And now no sign of improvement. Get him the **** out now.

This is just as bad as wanting Wenger to lose so he'd get the sack, lad.

Kinda like when the some of the WOB crowd wanted us to miss out on CL for a year.

Get a grip.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Let's put things in perspective. We've lost 1 game this season and that was to the European champions. We're playing a CM at RB and a LWB at LB. We have 3 defenders coming back who'll likely be starters. That's nearly a whole new defence.

Knee jerk comments like yours do nothing but make our fanbase the subject of ridicule.
These are not excuses when you sign a injured LB & let go the starting LB. We also chose to sign no back up RB while the starter was injured & no DM. These are insane decisions we made with our eyes open.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I'm seeing a lot of stats now on Twitter that are used to berate Emery, not just for this game but stats that I've been posting for a while now. It's sad that people have taken this long to see Emery as the mid table manager he is but at least it's out now.

If some absolute nobodies have seen the light, surely Raul Sanllehi and Edu, who have been so good this summer have seen it as well? They are surely looking for other options now.

razörist

Let's put things in perspective. We've lost 1 game this season and that was to the European champions. We're playing a CM at RB and a LWB at LB. We have 3 defenders coming back who'll likely be starters. That's nearly a whole new defence.

Knee jerk comments like yours do nothing but make our fanbase the subject of ridicule.
Ok mate, let me refresh your memory with your we lost 1 game this season.

Everton 1-0 Arsenal L
Watford 0-1 Arsenal W
Arsenal 2-3 Palace L
Wolves 3-1 Arsenal L
Leicester 3-0 Arsenal L
Arsenal 1-1 Brighton D

Look how we ended last season, 1 point out of top 4. Look at it. It’s the same ****, and we look like collapsing, we don’t deserve the ponts we are getting now. Watford wins this? Fair. Burnley draw against us? Fair. Newcastle away? Give me a break. Liverpool? Gave up before we started. Sp**s? Handicaped ourselves. It will get worse than this with ****ing europa league football coming up.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

but it's not just about losing, or drawing, or even winning - it's the way we are playing that's so difficult to stomach

in his first months here Emery kept subsituting at half time when he could see he had got the set-up wrong, but now he seems to have become much more stubborn, leaving the wrong people on the field and only adding to them by the substitutions he does make

we have the makings of a good team, but they need to be managed an awful lot better

razörist

This is just as bad as wanting Wenger to lose so he'd get the sack, lad.

Kinda like when the some of the WOB crowd wanted us to miss out on CL for a year.

Get a grip.
If the higher ups don’t see Emery is taking us no where, I hope we lose, lose LOSE. LOSE.LOSE. He needs to **** off.

JoaoFelix

Who rates Emery again? Because I remember they were still a lot of people on this forum who was rating emery after liverpool's game, saying it was a masterclass.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Where all the guys who wanted to keep Emery? I think there's not much to say, he needs to go.

I'm not in the Emery out camp yet, but like I have said, my support for him would be based on how we are progressing. At the moment it isn't looking good for him. This game was horrendous and if we produce more like this then I will be firmly in the Emery out camp. Yet it is still too early to give up on him.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
It's not about the start to the season. Anyone who's pro-Emery, tell me, does he want a back five or a back four? Does he want wingers or no wingers?

How does he want us to defend? We play a hard press some of the time, but at times, we just sit back. I didn't see any real pressing towards the end there.

I'd rather have Mourinho or Allegri stinking up the place with defensive football, because they can arrange a team at least. This cowardly approach with a manager that can't setup a defense to save his life is ridiculous.

And no, I don't want those two

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If the higher ups don’t see Emery is taking us no where, I hope we lose, lose LOSE. LOSE.LOSE. He needs to **** off.

Obviously he's not the only one if you can't see how that damages us more than it helps.

Good luck getting Auba, Laca to stick around when we "lose, lose, lose."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom