• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Who rates Emery again? Because I remember they were still a lot of people on this forum who was rating emery after liverpool's game, saying it was a masterclass.
All in hiding, ready to make snide comments when Auba puts us in front while he continues to score more than he possible could, **** them too. They can follow Emery to his next job at Real Murcia.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Loooool You think we played well in the first half? We play like this in all away games.

Yeah, thought we were't bad, they started strong for the first 20 minutes but didn't worry me, then we had a great spell.

JoaoFelix

All in hiding, ready to make snide comments when Auba puts us in front while he continues to score more than he possible could, **** them too. They can follow Emery to his next job at Real Murcia.

Honestly he's ****ing lucky to have such a word class player. Without him, he would already be sacked.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We have 15 points from the last 36 available. We've won 5 of our last 18 away games. The defense and away form hasn't improved since Wenger left. There's been a marginal improvement in the big games while a style of play is non-existant with no sign of one being implemented. If anything we've been getting worse as his time as manager has gone on, not improving (which is what you'd expect). The "give him time" arguement doesn't really hold water anymore.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I was rating him but I think he's been doing a terrible job so far this season and he has a very decent squad, so no excuses.

If it doesn't get any better soon, he won't last here very long. :lol:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
This is also very reminiscent of the Everton game last year. We were 1-0 down and Everton were the only team attacking.

JoaoFelix

Yeah, thought we were't bad, they started strong for the first 20 minutes but didn't worry me, then we had a great spell.
We weren't bad. Are you ****ing kidding me? We were ****. Thanks to Auba, cause we weren't even offensive. It's always the same thing with that stupid coach. He makes the team play like we are stoke. We conceded 25 shots against Watford. We conceded more than 15 shots against burnley. What are his tactic? What is he trying to do with that team? His philosphy?

HBL

Established Member
Not impressed with Emery today at all, wouldn't bother getting rid until we've had a few games once all our players are back; Laca, Tierney, Bellerin etc could make a big difference. Also no idea why I've seen people wanting managers like Mourinho/Allegri after complaining about the football under Emery. Mourinho just isn't an option for me and shouldn't be for anyone that is actually a true supporter of the club. If we did sack Emery I'd rather we took a gamble on someone like Setien/Enrique.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alot of journalists saying our players don't seem to get his tactics so he need to use translator there no shame doing that Bielsa and Poch done that when they came in.

Either way the defensive approach will have to stop and try to tell his own players to be more smart and not make mistakes

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah can't even pretend to defend this guy anymore. Thought given a year and some signings things might be different but then you take a look at this and there's no real point in expecting much more.

Arsenal is too big of a club for him. We can't be playing like this against the likes of Watford. We let them have the ball but then don't even defend anywhere close to competently.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
We have 15 points from the last 36 available. We've won 5 of our last 18 away games. The defense and away form hasn't improved since Wenger left. There's been a marginal improvement in the big games while a style of play is non-existant with no sign of one being implemented. If anything we've been getting worse as his time as manager has gone on, not improving (which is what you'd expect). The "give him time" arguement doesn't really hold water anymore.
Man I'm so glad you've seen the light.

Now waiting for a few others who called me a troll and threw other insults...

HBL

Established Member
Not impressed with Emery today at all, wouldn't bother getting rid until we've had a few games once all our players are back; Laca, Tierney, Bellerin etc could make a big difference. Also no idea why I've seen people wanting managers like Mourinho/Allegri after complaining about the football under Emery. Mourinho just isn't an option for me and shouldn't be for anyone that is actually a true supporter of the club. If we did sack Emery I'd rather we took a gamble on someone like Setien/Enrique.
Or the Ajax manager so at least we can get Ziyech next summer and we'd actually have someone capable of creating chances whilst contributing defensively.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Or the Ajax manager so at least we can get Ziyech next summer and we'd actually have someone capable of creating chances whilst contributing defensively.
Ten Hag would not be the worst choice. Not leaving during the season tho.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If we do sack him now, who would you bring in? Who's available right now apart from Allegri?

And I swear to Beyonce I will report you if you answer Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom